Chapter 34

♪Anthony's POV♪

No matter how much fun everyone else was having, I wouldn't get my mind off of what that guy said, Herobrine was his name? I sighed. I need to tell some one what happened. I don't want to freak out the girls so...

Once the elevator stopped, I pulled Zync aside. "Listen, I need to talk to you" I glanced at the girls who were looking at us, "in private" I finished. He nodded doubtfully as I guided him to the kitchen.

"What's up?" He asked, "Okay so, I was In my room when..." I explained the story to him and he just sat there motionless. Then he started freaking out, "Why the HELL did you TELL ME!?" He yelled as he tried to shake my shoulders.

I kept my normal blank expression as he begged for answers, "What else was I supposed to do?" "Hmm, I don't know... Maybe NOT TELL ME!?" He started pacing in circles, "Now we'll ALL die"

"Hmm?" I hummed, "Didn't he tell you we'd die if we told anyone, everyone would die?!" I thought for a minute... No, he never said anything like that, "No. I just spit on his face and he disappeared."

At this point he looked drained of color. "You... Spit on his f-face...?" He snapped back to life and punched me weakly, "YOU IDIOT! NOW WE'LL ALL DIE FOR SURE, YOU STUPID DAMN IDIOT!"

I grabbed his fists from hitting me. He really was not strong. "Shut up and calm down" I ordered and he stopped... Then collapsed to the floor hugging his knees. I held me forehead in my hand as he mumbled about being too young to die.

"The girls probably would have handled this better..." I sighed, "Well, It wouldn't be hard for them if that guy hadn't told me too-!" He stopped himself at the very end. "He talked to you to?" "Hehe, what? No... I never said anything..." He walked away casually.

I grabbed his jacket thing and pulled it, "Nope. Now you tell me what happened..." I said in my low voice, sounding serious. "B-But if I do we'll all-" "We've made it this far so just shit up and answer me." I demanded.

He groaned, "F-Fine! If we die, I blame you!" He said and explaind what happened to him. His part was way more dramatic then mine. "Do you really think one of us will die?" He asked. Just then I grabbed some Sake out of the fridge and opened it.

"Want some?" I asked. "Nah, I don't drink alcohol." He answered and I took a sip. "But, there's no way one of us can die. We all have each others backs." I sat down at the counter, "At least, that's my opinion." I finished and Kendall walked in, followed by Venner.

"Sup" Kendall greeted. "Hey guyz!" Venner yelled. "Hey did you guys notice how we all got wet but none of us are soaked now?" Venner said. Kendall and Zync hit her on the head, "STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL, MORON!" They said in unison.

"Ow... Sorry, jeez..." He mumbled and sat next to me. "It's already 2:00 am?" Kendall said surprised as Venner lay her head on my shoulder. "I'm actually getting a little tired" Zync added.

☆★☆Kendall's POV☆★☆

I waved everyone goodnight and got on the elevator. I arrived on the bedroom floor and walked to my room. I tried to twist the knob but it didn't budge. "What the hell?! Again!?" I pulled on the door but it was locked.

I just sat down beside the door. Screw trying to get it open again. Just then everyone else came up. Anthony was holding a sleeping Venner as he carried her to their room. "How the hell did it get locked this time?" Zync asked. I didn't even notice him walk over.

"Thats what I'm trying to figure out" I answered lightly chuckling. My face became red in thought of what happened last time. He got down in front of the door and tried to unlock it. "You changed the lock..." He said.

I face palmed in thought. I changed my locks because he was able to open it so easy and I didn't want anyone else doing that. "Oh... Yeah..." I pulled my mask fully over my face.

"Jesus, you crafted a good lock..." He said standing up. "That door isn't budging unless you break it." My face had to be a bright shade of red by now, I knew where this is going...

He held his hand out to me, his face also a deep shade of red, "Would you like to stay with me tonight?" He asked rubbing the back of his head. I thought for a minute, "Sure, why the hell not?" I said. My face felt like it was on fire. I grabbed his hand and pulled myself up.

"So lady like" He mocked, "Come on, when have I ever been lady like" "Well..." He stopped and thought for a moment. "I've got nothing." He started laughing and so did I, "but... That's what I like."

I pulled of my mask and kissed him briefly, "Idiot" I said teasing him. He opened the door to his room and we stepped inside. "It's actually decent in here, I thought guys rooms are always filthy..." "How many times can you insult me?" He asked and I laughed.

"I ship it!" I heard Venner yell from the other room, "Fuck you!" I yelled back. I heard giggling and then snoring. I turned around and Zync was already asleep. I face palmed. And he tried so hard to get me in here...

I placed my mask on the end table, crawled in bed and before I knew it, I was asleep.

Nics POV

"S-Sir!" Ella yelled into my office. I stopped messing with the shadows and listened to her, "What is it Ella?" I asked. "We've been interrogating that Haley and her husband and they've started to leak information. We're getting closer to find out where those Masked Freaks are..."

"That's good news" I said "What is the information exactly?" "Well, they said something about a tree house, way out beyond the city" I processed the information while bending the light slightly out of boredom, "Continue to interrogate them, we need more information. Why are you standing there? Go!" I ordered "Y-Yes sir!" She said and ran off.

I swear, Mask Crew, I will find you. And you will die... Because of you... My nephew is gone...

A/n

So.

Fluff

Also

3K

3K motha fuckin views.

Wholly shite

Thanks.