Chapter 32

-Kendalls POV-

I woke up from a dreamless sleep. I stood up, stumbling a bit, and wend to the bathroom. My hair was messed up and my mask was completely out of place. I fixed my hair but when I went to retie the strings on my mask they snapped.

"Fucking..." I cursed. I didn't even bring my glasses in case. I walked out into the hall and headed towards the kitchen where My mother, sister, Ven and Anthony were. "Hello, Dear-" My mom paused when she saw me.

"What?" I asked and she ran over and hugged me, "Kendall, its been so long! I haven't seen your face in ages!" She exclaimed. I sighed. "Thats because the string snapped. I need to fix it..." I said, shrugging her off.

I searched trough the chests for some string and finally found some. I placed it on a crafting table and fixed it. I slipped it back on and my sister spoke, "Why is it that you wear that mask?" I ignored her.

Just then Zync came around the corner and greeted everyone. I sat down between him and Venner. "Kendy, I got an idea!" Venner yelled. I sighed "What is it?" she held up an old piece of paper that read "Karaoke"

"Ven, what are you implying..." I asked, she jumped up and posed "We should go to karaoke in the city?" I facepalmed, "Ven, we're all wanted..." "Yeah, but we survived last time, and plus, we're the main characters, we wont die this early!"

I tilted my head to the side, "What?" "Forget about it, It will be fun!"

***Time skip***

It took ALOT of convincing to make me say yes to this. I told my mother and sister goodbye and the four of us got on Iggy. "Up" I said and we started flying.

***Sorry bout the skips***

We got off Iggy and walked towards the city using as many alleyways to get to the karaoke place as possible. Honestly, I wasn't planting on singing, I just wanted to see Anthony and Venner sing and laugh at it. Im an evil person, I know.

We walked through the doors of this club place. It was black and in a cylinder shape. There was a stage, a dance floor and a bar. Three girls were getting off stage and they looked REALLY familiar.

I ignored it and Venner ran towards a sign up sheet. She signed her and Anthony up but also signed Zync and I up for a duet without asking, "Hey! I never said I wanted to sing!" Ven smirked at me, "Too late, I wrote it with a pen" "Ass" I said and punched her arm lightly.

They picked out some song called "New world" and went up on stage.

"First I opened my eyes! Then I felt such a strange breeze!"

"I had traveled to a world made of blocks, totally unbeknown to me"

"When you play Mine, mine, Minecraft!"

She sang, She actually wasn't all that bad.

"Enderman, zombies, creepers who go hide!"

"Either live or die its up for me to decide!"

There was a guitar solo and the song ended. She jumped off the stage and ran to us. "Hey, Kendy, Guess whos next?" I sighed, "I hate you" she laughed and the announcer guy called out, "Now, We have Kendy and Zync singing a duet"

"DID YOU REALLY PUT MY NAME DOWN AS KENDY?!" I yelled. She shrugged and acted innocent. Whatever. We walked up on stage and decided to sing the song "Limelight" I think its that one that I heard on the Ipod.

((Bold = Zync. Italics= Kendall. bold and italics= Together))

"I started the story without a connection,