The Beginning of the End: Team Seven

-3rd POV-

Kakashi, Sakura, Sai and lastly Sasuke were gathered around Naruto's grave.

"Finally now I realise, that I'm nothing without you, I was wrong, forgive me..." Whispered Sasuke. "I thought I wouldn’t be able to live even one day without you, But from what was expected, I'm getting quite well by myself but that not great..."

Sakura was crying, kakashi was holding it in as while as Sai.

-I have failed you Minato-Sensei...I couldn't save Naruto...I'm a failure...- Kakashi thought

-I'm sorry Naruto, I couldn't save you! if I could  just arrived faster I could have heal you earlier!- Sakura thought

-Naruto...you're the one who understands me, and teach me about emotions...If I could have just save you...- Sai thought

The Team stayed at they position with thought running through their heads, they didn't want to leave.

"Don’t look back..and leave..." a voice whispered but loud enough to be heard by the team. "who's there!" Sasuke yelled, the voice seem familiar to him.

As the team turn around, they saw Naruto standing a few meters away from them. "It-it can't be, Naruto?" Sakura said in disbelief while the others looking shocked. "Why you basterd! Impersonating Konoha's Hero I'll KILL YOU!" Sasuke scream as he activates his Sharingan ready to attack, while the others Ready to support Sasuke.

"This-this can't be!..it's..not Genjutsu!" Sasuke said. Kakashi use his own Sharingan thinking that its impossible but to his demise or rather hope it's not an illusion.

The Team froze as they saw Naruto lips moving. "Don’t look back and leave

Don’t find me again and just live on

Because I have no regrets, and only taking the good memories, You should be happy if you are like this because Day by day it all will fades away"

"Naruto.." Sai tried to say but looking at Naruto shocked him to the core.

"If we never met each other then it would have hurt less, The promise of us staying together is now a memory..."

"You guys have to get along so that there's not a small regret for me" Naruto said. Tears now running down Kakashi and Sai's faces.

"Please don't cry! I'll be Dead if you cry! ar...to late..Gomen everyone..." Naruto said as he started to fade away as the sun begin to rise.

"Wait!" Sasuke yelled not wanting his brother to leave him once again. "Sasuke do your best I now pass my dream to you..My Brother" The Last sentence Naruto said was filled with Pride that made Sasuke eyes widen.

In a spilt second Naruto was no where to be found. Team Seven now understand Naruto final message.

"There's no time to be sad, but instead be with the people you still have then to regret it" And the final message "You guys better get along well or Else I'll hunt you till the day you die!"

A small smile appeared on the Uchiha's face as a final tear falls. The Team turn back to the grave to be greeted by the beautiful Sunrise.

-Brother you really like to end it with a bang-

-Somewhere on the South part of the Element Nation-

"ACHOO!" Naruto sneezed as he reach nearer to his flames in a small cave. "God...w-why did the w-wind bring me here o-of all the freaking places" so cold did my clones reach them? Damn, why here..

"AH-AHH-ACCCHHHOOOO!"

(AN: The song Is HARU HARU BY BIG BANG again I don't own the song)