[Side Story] Rikuo's Gift

While...let's say I forgot to add this into the previous chapter..so here goes nothing...

The moon up high in the sky, and the stars shine brightly. Rikuo was sitting on the trunk of the Sakura tree and a small pond in the small garden in his home.

With a small cup of sake, he wonders about the future. "I wonder what his doing...he better not mess around..." Rikuo uttered to no one in particular.

"Rikuo-Sama!!" a high pitch voice called out to him. "Nanda?, Tsurara" Rikuo asked, looking down to the ground was a girl looking around 13years old wearing a blue kimono holding onto an letter. "A-A Message just came through! It's for you!" Tsurara said showing the letter in her hand. "For me?" It's unusual to have a letter sent directly to him, it could mean something bad or terrible has happened.

Rikuo came down from the tree and took the letter from Tsurara's hands. Upon reading the contents, Rikuo frozed on the spot.

"Rikuo-Sama....?" Tsurara asked with a worried face, she stopped herself from asking when she saw the looked on Rikuo's face. Terrified.

"You got to be kidding me..." Rikuo muttered in disbelief and a hint of anger, re-reading the letter again and again. "You idoit....doing such reckless stuff" Rikuo muttered, his arms loses its strength as Rikuo looked up to the night sky.

Tsurara stayed silenced although she didn't know what is going on, she knows that Rikuo doesn't want to be bothered. And so, she took a step back with her head hung low. Rikuo looked at Tsurara and asked

"Tsurara...do you remembered Naruto?"

"H-Hai Rikuo-Sama! His the one who blown up the whole Mansion Orange powders once"

"Yup that's him, Tsurara....Naruto is.....We won't be seeing him for a while"

"Hai...?"

"Did you know Tsurara, before I left Naruto on his own. I told him that I've prepared a gift for him" (A.N. Chapter 46 )

"Really!? I didn't know about that..."

Rikuo chuckled. "The gift I've prepared for Naruto...is maybe something that I shouldn't have done"

"Why is that so?"

"Because, I wanted for Naruto to be happy, not lonely. So I did the opposite of what Naruto wants me to do"

Tsurara stared at Rikuo blankly, his mind had a huge question mark. Rikuo just laugh as he looked up to the sky.

"I didn't erased their memories" Rikuo stated "Memories? Who's?" Tsurara asked, getting curious about the situation. "Naruto's ex-Teammates. Team Seven"

Rikuo could laugh out loud if the situation would allow him to, he turned away from Tsurara "I'll be waiting Naruto, so went you wake up. I'll beat you up until the depths of hell" Rikuo said with a small smile on his face.

Tsurara smiled at her Master's sentence, Rikuo-Sama believes that Naruto-Sama will return, I wonder if Rikuo-Sama would wait for me...

"Come on Tsurara! Dinners about to start!" Rikuo said standing a few feet away from Tsurara towards the wooden floors of the house. "H-Hai!" Tsurara said as she followed Rikuo to the dining room with a smile on her face.