Rage the Limit [Side-Story]

-3rd POV-

The Kingdom of Makai was filled with happiness ever since Naruto straighten out the laws which later bring peace. But now the Kingdom seem off, like something is about to happen.

Kurama is in his throne room, shivering? Maybe something is about to happen. Kurama told his guards to summon the LawSeekers as quick as possible. In minutes, the team gathered in the room.

"What's wrong with you?! Can you see I'm in the middle of bathing?!" Jongup screamed while being pushed by the guards into the room. The Team later kneeled down in front of their King in confusion of the sudden visit. Kurama stayed silence facing away from them, thinking about how to break the News about Naruto to them. Hopefully, LawSeekers could at least do something if anything goes wrong.

"Ano....King...?" Youngguk asked in font of his team. "..Youngguk..." Kurama muttered as his head looked over his shoulder. "Hai" Youngguk replied, but someone crashed the gathering "OI! KURAMA! CARE TO TELL ME WHY YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR PAPERWORK?!" A Voice screamed as the doors shoot open, a figure was standing with pride.

"Y-You!" Kurama mumbled looking at the Man. Turns out, the figure is a member of Kurama's special team, Shinosuke Ryuji, the Leader of Kurama's team. He calmly walk into the room, Ryuji has short red coloured hair with purple eyes. He took a quick look at LawSeekers, and manage to narrow down the possible situation of what is happening.

"So, you're my junior?" Ryuji said standing beside Youngguk talking to him. "This the first time we met so Nice to meet cha" Ryuji greeted with a smile. "As for you' he turned back to Kurama "You can't possibly let Naruto to finish up YOUR paperwork, you should know by now what's happening" Ryuji said with a weird looking smile as if he's planning something painful.

It just turns out that Kurama was afraid of Ryuji. I wonder what is Ryuji capable of.

Ryuji could only stare at his Boss before he signs and said "I'll take care of Naruto and his Team so you BETTER do your paperwork since I'm doing you a HUGE favour". Kurama was crying tears to joy, he did not want to face Naruto in that state again, Kurama got beaten up when he's surpressing Naruto. "Thank You Ryuji! I promise I'll do it!!" He shouted so happily that the people thought that there was an earthquake.

After the so called meeting, Ryuji took the team to one of the room which is used for meeting and such.

"Now, my name is Shinosuke Ryuji, Leader of Kurama's special team plus your senior so show some respect or I'll beat you till the depths of hell" Ryuji introduce himself with a smile as he proceed to explain the situation. The LawSeekers didn't care to move as they sat in their place like statues.

"Since you guys are new that this, I hope that you won't get killed by your Boss" Ryuji started, making the Team worry. Just what is happening?!. "Straight to the point, Naruto is going to go insane in days to come" Ryuji said as simple as that.

(......)

"Excuse me?" Himchan asked feeling a tad bit awestruck AKA loss for words "Just like I said, Naruto's gonna go crazy soon" Ryuji said again in a calm tone. The Team seem in confusion, is this a joke? "Since you're new to this, I'll explain of what's is going on, and what you guys must do for the next few days" Ryuji said breathing in a deep breath and continue "Since we're doing a briefing, might as well summon the castle's stuff"

*in one of the Meeting Rooms/Halls*

"Looks like all of you are here" Ryuji said as he stood in front as all eyes leads to him. The LawSeekers are seated in front of the row.

"I'll be walking you guys through some safety procedure, What to do and Where to go for the next following days. Since there's a lot of you who's unfamiliar and new to this, you better listen or you WILL get killed" Ryuji started as the crowd shiver in fear.