Escape! to the Demon Country

-3rd POV-

"Oi! Rikuo! The ANBUs are closeing in on us! If we don't go now, We might have to do it by force!" Naruto shouted as Rikuo stopped in his tracks.

"Really? And I just found someone who can put up a fight" Rikuo said as he appeared beside Naruto. In seconds, the ANBU have surrounded the duo. "Surrender or we'll be forced to fight" A random Ninja said. "I rather be crushed by boulders then to go into that interrogation room" Naruto stated as the ANBUs jumped into actions.

"You should have keep your mouth shut Kurama" Rikuo said as he watch his 'opponents' as they approach them "What? I'm just saying the truth!" Naruto replied.

Team Seven was watching the scene, Rikuo was dodging oncoming attacks rather then attacking while 'Kurama' was just avoiding attack while kicking ANBU in their pride. Sasuke was angry, he didn't get to fight Rikuo when the ANBUs interfere.

"Wind Style: Wind Barrier" Naruto said as a barrier appeared around the duo. "Why can't you do that earlier?" Rikuo asked "I was busy! ANBUs are trickly you know!" Naruto shouted.

The ANBUs who tried to break the barrier, was quite unlucky. Well, their only sents a few meters away with scratches and (deep) cuts that could be life-threatening, other then that. They'll live.

"Whatever, Let's get going" Rikuo said "So were are we going?" Naruto asked. "To my house, I've built one during my stay in his dimension" Rikuo explained as he opened up a passage way and pushed Naruto into it. "WOAH!"

The Wind Barrier started to dispel, Rikuo was looking at Team Seven. "If you guys are still looking for Naruto, I suggest you give up since the dead can't be alive" Rikuo said as the ANBU close in on him. "You know about Naruto?" Kakashi asked the the ANBU stopped in their places, this could be valuable information.

"Of course, I do" Rikuo said, Team Seven was glareing at him. "Where is him!?" Sasuke shouted "His long gone, perhaps on the level of a dead man" Rikuo said angering Sakura. "Why You! No One Insults Him!" Sakura screamed as she charged at Rikuo with his fits.

But Unfortunately, Rikuo was able to blocked it with his hands alone. "Aren't you getting too excited?" Rikuo muttered as Sakura replied with a glare. "If your still searching for that man, I'm sure to say your on the right path, but know this-"

Rikuo pushed Sakura back a few meters, unleashing Fear making everyone coward in his presence.

"-Demons are much more scarier then any Kaga put together, so make sure you have the enough strength to fight them off"

With that Rikuo disappears along with the wind.

Kakashi was suspicious of the duo, How did they entered Konoha without alerting anyone? Whatever it is, they have to go for their mission.

To the Country of Demons