2nd Month: TroubleMaker's Parade

-3rd POV-

It is already towards the end of the second month and Minato is worried. Not because of why he couldn't find Naruto but of why is there no pranks happening since the start of the month.

Minato was panicking. Even if this was a prank this whole time, he couldn't risk his village being destroyed because he couldn't find the 'Boss' boy and now there's totally no tracks being found.

The night is now slowly approaching, annouceing the end of the second month. Minato went out to the streets of Konoha to see if he could search for Naruto himself instead since he was the first one to notice him. Kushina went along as her efforts with Kuubi didn't spill anything to her.

The streets of Konoha was loud ever since the night came. The villages went out to have dinner together, making the streets crowded. Even with the streets flooded with people, Minato and Kushina continue on their search.

Suddenly, a sound was heard. A bomb? No. Minato looked up to the sky to see fireworks. And music followed.

What? Fireworks? I didn't have anyone permission to do that, A Festival?

Minato thought as he and Kushina stood on a rooftop overviewing the new event happening before them. Just by looking, The Festival was Huge, covering almost half the streets of Konoha. ANBU appeared behind him kneeling.

"Hokage-Sama, What should we do about the situation?" The one with a Crow Mask asked. "Don't attack, it will only cause panic with the villagers, Find the one causeing it and also make sure no one is harm" Minato ordered. "Roger" The ANBU said and left to their mission.

"It's him, isn't it?" Kushina said eyes not looking away from the on-going Festival. "Yeah, We're going to investigate, let's go Kushina" Minato said as they jump down from the rooftop and to the festival.

The Event was different from what Minato was expecting. He thought that it was to make the villagers panic and cause confustion. But when he took a closer look, the Villager were having fun and enjoying themselves at different Game Stores.

There's different types of Stores, one that sells variety of things, like mask, candy or toys. Some are needed to play games to get the items.

If Minato aren't worried, he would have already run off somewhere playing games with Kushina and getting items. He later turn to see Kushina already by a Store playing Games.

"Kushina!" He called as he walk to Kushina. "We have to find the Boy" He said trying to snap his Girlfriend off the Game Store. "Oh? sorry but I forgot about it" Kushina answered. The Couple went on their search, some of the Villagers greeted them and went off to their own next destination to play.

They went around the Festival but still couldn't find Naruto. And with the Store selling Masks, it only made it harder.

Minato was lost in his thought that he didn't see a man in front of him and collided with him and fell onto the ground. "Oh! Are you alright?" He immediately asked, reaching out his hand for the stranger. "I'm fine" The Man replied as he stood up with the help of Minato.

Minato was suspicious, The Man was wearing a Wolf Mask, with black hair and weird clothing and Aura that's felt strangely familiar to the boy who claimed to be Kuubi's Boss. And he never seen anyone like him in the village before. Kushina was feeling the same way.

"Excuse me but are you a villagers of Konoha?" Minato asked the Masked Man. "Oh? you have great observation Hokage, I'm not one of Konoha's people" This made Minato On-Guard but he couldn't do anything or it will cause an uproar. "Don't worry about me, I won't attack you or anyone but remember have fun while it last. For invasion to come, Hokage" The Masked man said as he faded into the shadows of the parade.