Reunion?

-3rd POV-

Kurama was relaxing in his throne room when the entrance was forced opened. Dust was flying everywhere and a shadow was seen.

"You're" Kurama muttered not looking away, to think that he come here now. "It's been a long time, Kurama. Where's Naruto?" The Man asked. "Why are you here?" Kurama growled as Ryuji appeared beside him. "An intruder?"

"Don't get too close to him Ryuji, you'll die" Kurama said as his tails started swaying around behind him. Ryuji looked at the intruder to find that the things around him started to rot.

-Maybe he can take away life from something? That's not possible but Kurama seem nervous- Ryuji thought

"Then I'll find him myself" The Man said as he disappeared into the shadows. "What happened?" Ryuji mumbled "That guy...it been years since I've met him. That Man knew about Naruto ever since we 'merged'" Kurama said "Ryuji, go make sure that he doesn't destroy anything and don't get too close" Kurama continued as Ryuji nodded and left.

*Library*

"Oi, Naruto" a voice called him. Naruto was sleeping on the sofa and a touch on the shoulder woke him up. "Hm?" He mumbled as he turn to the stranger that woke him up. "Oh? Rikuo!" Naruto shouted hitting him head onto the sofa's bench. "Yo Naruto, Still as careless as ever"

"Why are you here, Rikuo?" Naruto asked as Rikuo sat beside him "I wanted to visit you, besides I've been bored lately" Rikuo replied. After chatting about the Kingdom, Rikuo suddenly asked.

"I've been to Konoha, Naruto"

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, the Konoha from this time. And the Konoha you've left behind"

Naruto started to remember, his perverted sensei Kakashi. His teammates Sakura, Sasuke, Sai and the others.

"What you did, about turning time was wrong" Rikuo said "Wrong? But I thought it was fine?" Naruto replied. "It is, for you" Rikuo later then started to explain.

"When you went back in time and change something that's supposed to happened, you created something like a parallel dimension. Like said, the Konoha that you've left is still the same only without you" Rikuo finished.

Naruto was in shock, so that means that his changing another world where his own is still the same? No change? Then what has he been doing all this time?

"This happens when you change a situation that's supposed to happened. I'm not saying that you've done anything wrong instead you shifted the timeline into two parts, thus creating two different worlds with their own future and past,

This world still have their own future that you can change for a better one and The world that you've left is making their own future from where you left off instead, get it?" Rikuo said looking at Naruto's confused face. "Nevermind, I give up"

"So Rikuo....does that mean..I can see them again?" Naruto asked thinking there's hope. "Well, your like a god and I'm your brother excluding Sasuke so why not? But remember there's still risk of you or your friends targeted" Rikuo stated "Then your coming with me!" "What-?" Naruto hold onto Rikuo's hand pulling him up. "Let's go!" Naruto yelled.

"But you don't know the spell" Rikuo said making Naruto crashed into the ground. "Just because your younger then me doesn't mean you know everything Plus the spell is already dangerous with one person, two and it could destroy us" Rikuo explained as he looked at Naruto crying muttering 'Ichiraku~my ramen~'

Rikuo took a breath and said "Alright, but if anything happens, I'll kill you myself" Rikuo held onto Naruto's hand and chant.

"Dimension Change: 5th World"

-I can't wait to meet you guys again! Kakashi-Sensei Sakura-Chan Sasuke Sai and Tsunade-Baa-Chan!-