Lake of What?

Apologize for any mistakes, my hands are tired out from all the typeing. I could crack my fingers and make people think I'm angry, nice.  _(*_*)_

-3rd POV-

Running through the trees is Team Seven chaseing down the duo, not knowing about the dangers yet to come.

Naruto and Rikuo was running or rather walking since they aren't really moving at full speed. "I'll go ahead, you lead them" Naruto said "If you get lost again, I'm not gonna search for you" Rikuo stated as Naruto left in a flash.

Leaving Rikuo to lead the Team in their location, Rikuo couldn't help but laugh at what might happen in the near future.

"Oi! Stop Running!" Sasuke shouted in frustration, they've been running at top speed but they aren't catching up. All was running at top speed, except for Sai?

"Oi! Sai! Why are you the only one on a bird?!" Sakura shouted. Before the chase started, Sai drew and created a bird made from ink. "Because this is much better then running" Sai said bluntly which made Sakura angry. Nevertheless, the Team decided to fly then to run.

Rikuo was feeling a little bit..unfair "Those guys....I won't let them or the bird Win" with that Rikuo speeds up with the Team+Bird behind him. Within seconds, Rikuo reached the destination that he and Naruto planned. Turns out, Naruto wasn't there meaning that he got lost. "That kid, getting lost so easily....Crow" Rikuo said as a crow appeared in front of him. "Here, Rikuo-Sama" the Crow said "Get Naruto here for me" Rikuo asked "Again?" The Crow whined, just how many times must he be the guide? "Yes, be back here in 3minutes. Any longer and I'll make sure both of you'll regret being born" Rikuo muttered as the crow flew away in high speed.

Rikuo sat down, looking in the direction where he expect Team Seven to come and then he realized something, something very important. "Shit! I ran way too fast!" Rikuo cursed as he ran back in search of the Team. Turns out, Rikuo just ran 28KM without thinking and left the Team behind.

Luckily, He found the Team just a few yards away but going the wrong direction. Rikuo used his Fear as it slowly approach Sasuke who's rideing on the bird. This familiar feeling made Sasuke tensed but soon he was able to pinpoint the direction it was coming from.

"Sai! It's that way!" Sasuke said as the Team followed his direction. Rikuo was smileing, it seems that someone might be able to have a duel with him. Being carefully this time, Rikuo manage to lead the Team to the place where the fun will begin.

"Where are we?" Sakura muttered as They came upon a small clearing. "Damn, I lost it" Sasuke cursed, he couldn't pinpoint where that strange darkness went. "Whatever it is, it might have led us here on purpose" Kakashi stated as he jumped onto the ground followed by the others.

The scene before them was spectacular, a lake with a small waterfall. Walls of stone climb vertical upwards that seem unnatural, But strangely, there wasn't any fishes in the lake or any animals too be seen. "Weird, there isn't any traces of animal anywhere since we entered the forest a while ago" Sakura muttered.

Sai was investigating the lake, if something or someone brought them here. Maybe there's a message placed around or something that says that someone have been here.

Kakashi was scanning the place as his eyes landed on a Crow who's standing beside the waterfall. This made him suspicious, why would a bird go that close a waterfall?

"Guys! I just found out something!" Sakura shouted as the group gathers. "I've read about this lake from some books, it's called 'The Lake of Equivalent' it's a place where you can make your wish come true" Sakura explained "Then why isn't it called Lake of Wishes instead?" Sasuke asked "If I've read correctly, in order to have your wishes come true, you must have something that have equal value to that wish" Sakura said.