A Tidy Introduction

-3rd POV-

*Throne Room*

"Yo! Kuu" Naruto greeted as he wave his hand at Kurama who's sitting on the throne. "So, how's the little adventure?" Kurama asked looking at Naruto who's just smiling at him like an idoit.

"You already know how I went Kuu, besides that I got my own Team!" Naruto yelled in joy and punch the air with delight. "Say Kuu, how's the past you doing?" Naruto asked with curiosity, his eyes look like it could pop out anything. "The Same old stuff, I really missed being evil and trashing humans around like ants" Kurama said thinking about his past.

"So the LawSeakers are your Team now?" "Yeah! Cool right?!" "I pity them.." "Why?" "Cuz they have an knuckle-head as their leader"

"I think I just heard that Hades wants me to send some punching bag over to him, SHOULD I?" Naruto asked in a 'Gentle' tone and a smile on his face. "I don't want to go back there again after what happed" Kurama apologize before Naruto could do anything.

"Hm...hello?" a voice called out as both Naruto and Kurama turn to the front door to see the LawSeakers standing there. The duo was just starring at them as silence filled the room. "Hm...excuse me?" Himchan said, it's just so damn awkward now...

"Since went you came here?" Naruto asked the Team. "Y-You told us to follow you" Daehyun said looking as if Naruto just grown two heads. "It can't be...you forgot!?" Jongup said with his hands pointing at Naruto. "Sorry~" Naruto apologize his hand showing a peach sign.

"Why are you even doing that?!" Youngjae yelled as the rest sweatdrop and Kurama faceplam. -To think that he's going to be a leader...it still scares me, I pity you LawSeekers...- Kurama thought looking at the new team. "It's been a while since I started my own Team so sorry about weird first impression" Naruto said reaching his hand out.

"The Name's Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto, Nice to meet you!" Naruto said with a smile worth priceless. Yongguk returned his smile and took Naruto's hand

"Nice to meet you too, Name's Yongguk"

"Yo Naruto, I'm Daehyun"

"Let's be friends, I'm called Jongup"

"Himchan's the name"

"I Hope we would get along, call me Youngjae"

"The youngest, Zelo, Nice to meet you"

After the introduction, they went out for dinner with our Kurama of course since he always make Naruto pay for the meal. ALWAYS.

Naruto brought them to a ramen store since the Team aren't familiar with the place. "This the best place that sells Heaven's food" Naruto said already entering the store forgetting about his team.

Did he already forget about us.....again?

The Team thought but later follow behind Naruto and entered the store. "Come on. Sat down! I wanna eat!" Naruto yelled at them as they took a sit and order food.

"Hey guys, Tell me about yourself" Naruto said already finished half of his food. "Ourselves?" Jongup whispered but Naruto heard it as clear as day. "Yeah, you tell me yours and I'll tell you mine" He continued.

"Well, all of us had our parents killed or abandoned us, mostly killed" Yongguk said in a low and deep tone, looking down to his food. "So that's why you're that mad when I first introduced myself" Naruto said finishing his second bowl of ramen.

"I wount push the subject, since you told me yours, I'll tell you mine" Naruto later talk about his past, the village, the treatment that was given to him, his parents, Kurama, But also his Friends who stood by him.

The Team were shocked at first, To think there were someone who suffered a situation more worst then them. They couldn't help but think how Naruto made it this far without his 'Family'.

"And that's the story" Naruto finished his story as well as 12 bowls of ramen. "That will be $134:95, Kuubi-Sama" one of the waitress said give ing the check to Naruto who almost spilt out the water he was drinking. "Give it to King for me" Naruto smile and said to the waitress who just nod and walked away as if this happened before.

The Team later went around the Kingdom with Naruto as their weird guide. They later learn about the Kingdom Foundation and about the history. Mostly about Kurama's rule.

Time pass fast and now it's night time, Stars were shining so bright in the sky. "Let's go back to the castle before it gets dark" Naruto said to the Team as they walked back to the castle to be greeted by a angry Kurama scolding Naruto for using his credit card....again...

(AN: Hey guys! Check out my new story The Books in Neverland with Fairy Tail ! See Ya next time!)