1st Month: Tricksters' Prank

-3rd POV-

The day of the first month has started. Minato had some selected Teams to find Naruto due to the shortage of Ninjas available.

Kushina decided to talk to Kurama more often so that she could gain more information about the new 'Boss' and also more about himself.

Naruto was having quite a fun time on his side. Instead of hiding like what ninjas normally do, he was walking around in Plain Sight Since he could totally 'erase' his presence. He decided to do his pranks he did before since it's been a long time and with different situations and a different Konoha to prank at.

"HOKAGE-SAMA!! SOMEONE PAINTED THE HOKAGE'S CLIFF FACES!!!" Some random ninjas shouted. Minato was in his office when he heard this, so he had a good view of the faces.He turn to the Windows to see-

"What the hell?! how did he do that?!" Minato was in pure shocked. No only Naruto avoid his detection but also plainted the Hokage's faces. ALL of them?

Naruto was on the rooftop of the Hokage building. He got to admit, he wasn't expecting his father's reaction to be like that. Minato just stood there frozen like a statute until "NOOOOOO!!!!!MORE PAPERWORK!!!!!" His father screams while crying out a river that even thousands of whales could live in.

Accidents happen one about another, from animals being released from their cages to People being hit by a bucket of water by a 'Ghost' to Minato's paperworks gone missing resulting in more paperworks to do. Life was Hell during that month.

Kushina was having her own fair share of problems. Kuubi wasn't talking about his 'Boss' at all. She tried different types of methods but failed. She even tried to make a deal with Kuubi for his freedom. Shocker. Kushina nearly almost punch Kuubi in the face if not for the cage separating them both.

Naruto was sitting on the the cliff overseeing the village, laughing away. If laughter could kill, he would have already died. His Team even join in the fun, They 'visited' some very unlucky shopkeepers and 'took' their products. Mostly all of the instant Ramen.

Soon the curtains close on the first Month, Naruto and his team were eating ramen as their reward for not getting caught and also the pranks they pull off.

"Can we do something REALLY shocking during the Second month?" Asked the youngest member eating his own cup of noodles. "Maybe we could do something on the big scale" Jongup suggested already finishing his second cup.

"Something big and shocking....one that can make my Dad shock and increase his paperwork..." Naruto said thinking hard while eating his seven cup of ramen.

*Ding!*

A bell was ring. "I have an idea! how about we-"

(AN: This is the short chapter....While...

What do you think Naruto would do next? If you have an suggestion feel free to comment about it!

See Ya!)