1/2 Confrontation

-Naruto's POV-

I went to the library since it's the only place I feel relax sometimes safe. Facing my parents and going back to Konoha really made me tired.

I place my hand on the handle to find the it felt different. No one can enter this room besides me or Kurama. Naruto always turn the handle 47degree clockwise just to be safe and now it's not. Thinking that it's a intruder, I entered the room to see no one.

-No one?....no....it can't be- I thought as my eyes found itself on the Mirror. My fingers touched the cold surface, I could feel my parent's presence inside. -dammit...they're inside with 'Me'- I thought as I watch my parents as they face my counterpart.

"I don't know that you've been through but....I'm sorry for not being there for you"

Those words, ones that I've almost wanted to hear but it felt different. Pity? I'm getting confused. I hate this feeling, a feeling of not knowing anything that's happening. A feeling of.....being left out. I could feel the Mirror pushing my parents back into the Library so I took a step back.

In a flash, my parents was standing facing the mirror not knowing I was behind them. Dad seem to have figure it out while Mom just stood there.

I could help but feel mad, angry at them. I don't know anymore. Those words....to think that it confused me this much. My parents later turned to face me, looking as if they didn't know what to say. Without knowing, I just walk up to dad and grap him by his collar.

-3rd POV-

"Why Did You Enter The Mirror" Naruto said word for word, making sure that Minato understand his position. Kushina was panicking, she tried to help her lover but the shock made her froze on her spot.

Minato was having his thoughts running in the speed of light through his mind, the only thing that is clear to him is that he somehow made the boy angry. Naruto was angry but he knew that his parents know nothing of him nor his past. He slowly loosen his grip on Minato, letting him go.

He just couldn't help, he already knew from the beginning that he will met his parents. Thus settings his goal to change the future into a better one then the previous. He just didn't know how much it would effect him. He tried to have fun, enjoy himself. Making a fool out of himself but he knew better. During the time when he could only watch in the same place with no one, even when Kurama was there beside him at times, it was still.....lonely. it was Really Loney.

"Why.....WHY MUST I GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN?!" He shouted asking no one but himself. Thinking that his parents pity him. Wasn't that enough? His parents at least care for him, tried to understand his situation. But Naruto has already fallen deep, the years he spent alone through his 'adventures' had taken something important from him. Something he shouldn't lose.

..sentiment....

Minato could only watch, he just wanted to get to know Naruto better, to understand. Only now he knew why, Minato manage to figure out half of the picture but not all. All he could do was to asked one question.

"Naruto....are you...our Son?" He asked. Naruto slightly flinched at his question. Kushina was just as confused but soon caught on. Naruto was dumbfounded, did his counterpart say something unnecessary? Totally.

Time is something that's better left alone, a single ripple could cause a huge chain of disaster, more worse then it already has. Naruto wanted to be at his parents' side, to have fun. If he could just be 16 again.......be normal again. But it's already far from him.

Knowing the consequences, Naruto turned as he open the door as guards flooded the room with weapons in sight. "I won't let any of you die, that's a promise I'll keep" He mumbled as the couple were knocked out unconscious by tranquazers.

Soon the LawSeekers arrived, Himchan was beating the craps out of Zelo for not watching the lovebirds while Jongup and Youngjae was watching the scene. "Are you ok Boss?" Yougguk asked as he approach his Boss carefully. Daehyun was watching beside Yougguk.

"Yeah, just tired. Take care of the things going on, I wanna sleep" Naruto stated as he went back to his room and jump straight onto the bed. He thought about the day, how did it all go wrong? He didn't know how to manage his feelings. He didn't know how to, what to do. He just didn't know the answers.

"This just turned into a huge ordeal" He muttered as he let darkness engulf him. "....Dad....Mom......Gomen..." He mumbled as he slept the day away.

.

.

-if you have a chance to change your Past, what will you do? For every time you change it, even more people will suffer from the results. But even so, will you still Go?-