A Pissed off Kaze and the Fire's entrance!

-3rf POVn

"Who are you?! Show Yourself!" Tsunade shouted, both Jiraiya and her are in a teaming ground by themselves. Youngguk's Team left to the meeting point so their not with the Sannin.

"Ano..Tsunade-Hime~ there's no one here" Jiraiya said being afriad of getting punched by his ex-teammate. "Like Hell, someone brought us here! Are you blind?" Tsunade yelled back.

"She's right, I'm the one who brought you here" Wind said making his entrance. "Are you with that red-orange brat?" Tsunade asked with her fists out for battle. "I suppose you could say we're more or less friends" Wind said.

"Wait.." Jiraiya suddenly said with a serious face, his eyes scanning Wind from top to bottom. "You.......Are you a girl?" Tsunade immediately punched Jiraiya IN THE FACE! Knocking him out unconscious. "Are you an idoit?!? It's clearly a....DUDE!" Tsunade shouted after a little short hesitation.

"Why am I even here?" Wind whispered hopeing someone would answer him. "You! Tell me why did you bring us here?" Tsunade demanded, his left hand pointing at Wind while another on Jiraiya's collar. "For safety reasons, My 'friend' asked me to make sure none of you are harmed. We've met before, Tsunade" Wind stated "friend? Where?" Tsunade replied, who? No one she knows would help them, Shizune was in the hospital by now, helping out with the people.

"The last we met was when I pushed you off course when your about to attack my friend"

Pushed? The great Tsunade-Home of the three Sannin? Her strength could level mountains in a single kick, was pushed back?

-I was pushed back? Since when? The last/first time that happened was when I met that gaki,wait, can it be? It's impossible-

"Don't tell me, your part of the elements?" Tsunade said with a low growl at the entity in front of her. Jiraiya eye's narrowed at Wind as Tsunade let's him go.

Wind just smiled at her as a reply, a single action specks a thousand words. "But that's impossible! Wind isn't even a living being God of Wind are just false beings! You must be a Genjutsu that Gaki created!" Tsunade said as she tried to released the 'Genjutsu' but failed.

"I might not be a little bully like Chikyu/Earth but by saying I'm not real or ain't a living thing?" Wind said as his smile disappears and glared down at the two Sannin "I am very much alive, I'm not that nice to Humans that are VERY disrespectful, they need to be teach properly on the rules of Respect"Wind said, When Kaze is being insulted, he might ignore you. But if you press the wrong button. Run.

With Naruto and Minato, on a random street....

"Step out of the way Minato!" Naruto screamed as his sword and Minato's kunai collided with each other. "I'm afraid I can't" Minato said, barely able to hold onto his kunai. "I won't let you do the sealing, Son" Minato replied using all his strength he pushed Naruto back a few metres.

"Your Son's dead! Gone! I'm not your Son so move already!" Naruto shouted in frustration, loseing his cool, his mind is so focus on Sealing Kuubi that he didn't realized what he said when he saw Minato's reaction to his words. Mardara is already long gone, meaning that Kuubi has his freedom back. It won't take long until he goes on a rampage again.

"It's true that I've lost my Son, but that dosen't change the fact that your one to me!" Minato shouted as he took a deep breath.

"I wasn't there for you in the future..., am I right?" Minato said as Naruto stayed silence. "So, it is true...Gomen...." Minato said. Naruto eye's was covered by the shadows of his hair, what could be running in his mind by now?