The Next Jinchuuriki, Earth's Pride

-3rd POV-

"Human, your not mute so quit wasting my time and answer"

Naruto/Earth is getting impatient, his hands holding Kushina up by the collar and if she's not carefully, she might accidentally dropped her children onto the floor due to her lack of strength.

"C-Choose..?" Kushina muttered, feeling herself losing strength and gasping for air. "Kushina! Hold on! I'm coming for you!" Minato force himself to break out of the ice but Earth was one step in front of him, using earth-element to chain Minato's hands and leg to the walls. "Come on, is choosing a Jinchuuriki that hard? I actually expected you to choose one of the Twins but it looks like I'm wrong" Naruto/Earth stated.

"Then I'll choose one myself" Naruto/Earth eye's turn to the child by Kushina's left arm. The Twins was both a boy and a girl. The unfortunate one was the girl.

"Wait!"

Minato screamed from his place as Naruto/Earth turned to him.

"I'll be the Jinchuuriki instead!"

Minato declared which made Earth interested in the man. "Why should I even do that? You should know that the seal only works for newborns, you could die you know"

"I don't care what happens to me, as long as my family is safe I'm willing to do anything and besides...Their too young to bear such a burden. I'm their father, it's my job to protect them"

"Minato...." Kushina whispered feeling mixed emotions of Minato's speech. "...Hm Too bad, your role is already decided so your 'offer' is declined" Earth smiled playing around with his words. "For your family is already-" Earth was cut off when he felt a spark of chakra bursting from within him. -So the idoit decided to fight back? About time he did- Earth thought as he released Kushina gently onto the floor.

"You humans really surprised me, not all are 'pure' enough to make a choice such as yours. Your one unique man, Namikaze Minato" Earth said as he released himself from Naruto allowing him freedom.

"WHAT THE HELL?! I ALMOST DIED!!" Naruto screamed as he regain his body, his kimono slowly turning back to red as he spear turn back to Sword form. Naruto kneeled over with the sword's support, gasping for air due to exhaustion. "YOU! YOU ALMOST KILLED MY PARENTS!" Naruto screamed with all his breath not realizing that he just broke his number 1 rule.

(...)

"Par..ents...?" asked Kushina looking back at Minato for answers. "I told you before hand that I'm gonna help, with a price~" "that wa-s a sec-ond too late!"

"Whatever, I got to seal Kuubi" Naruto muttered as he stood up with Earth now standing beside him. "Mind releaseing him?" Naruto asked looking at Minato from the corner of his eyes. "Yeah Yeah, so who's the next host?" Earth asked as he snap his fingers releasing Minato from the chains as he immediately appeared beside Kushina protectively.

"I'll be the next host" Naruto announced, in a tone barely a whisper, shocking Earth to the core. "Oh really, Ok- WHAT?! ARE YOU JOKING?!?" Earth screamed shacking the mountains a few kilometers away. "I'm not" Naruto bluntly said. "YES YOU ARE JOKING! you know better then anyone what WILL happen if you become one!" Earth yelled into Naruto's ear in fright.

"I know...but I can't just let them carry such a huge burden, and also" Naruto whispered as a small smile made its way onto Naruto's face

"because....I'm their Big Brother"