Eat-And-Run

-3rd POV-

"Naruto...?", that voice belongs to...Sakura?!?

"Excuse me?" Rikuo quickly replied while Naruto continue on eating his Ramen, -Shit Shit Shit Calm down Rikuo They don't know about me ir what happened to Naruto- Rikuo thought, keeping a straight face while Naruto frozen in his sit.

"Oh, it's nothing. You friends over there looks almost like one of my friends" Sakura explained as she sat down beside Rikuo. "What's your name?" She asked, Kakashi was eavesdropping on them, and so does Sasuke.

"I'm Rikuo and his Kurama" Rikuo said with a smile. "Kurama...that name belongs to Naruto's...Very close friend" Kakashi said, making the duos tensed. "Wait" Sasuke said eyeing Rikuo as he placed his hand on his sword.

Seeing this, Team Seven prepare for the worst, Their enemies. "You...there's no one with the name 'Rikuo' that match with your appearance, Who are you?" Sasuke asked glareing at Rikuo and his friends.

"Oya? Guess I've been discovered but, this place is filled with Innocent people. And I don't really care about them" Rikuo said with a dark smile while the Team glared at him. "Besides, We're here to eat, not fight. For now, let's be friends" Rikuo continued gesturing to the seats beside him.

-I'm never gonna anger Rikuo ever again, I don't think I can face them now....- Naruto thought but deep down He knew that even if Rikuo was different, Rikuo never harm anyone unless someone did something VERY Very bad to him.

Hesitantly, the Team sat down and began eating their ramen. "Oi Kurama, Wanna visit the cemetery? It's been a long time You know" Rikuo asked after finishing his Ramen. "Sure thing, and you use that technique again?" Naruto asked as he quickly finish his Ramen in a single breath. The word 'technique' made the Team nervous.

In a flash, the duo disappeared. "W-What? It's a Eat-and-Run!" Sakura shouted as soon as reality hits her. "What are you talking about? They left their cash here" Ayame said pointing to the cash beside an empty bowl.

"Let's go, We don't know what those two are capable of" Kakashi said as they left the store and to the cemetery. Of course, Sakura left the money on the table.

*Cemetery*

"Yo, Ero-Sennin Its been a year since I've left, I think" Naruto mumbled as he sat down in front of the grave of his Sensei. It felt weird since Naruto did see his Sensei again but in a different world.

Rikuo was standing beside him, looking down on the grave. "Oi...daijoubu?" Rikuo asked. "I'm alright, just remembering.." Naruto answered. "You better not do that" Rikuo said making Naruto smile. "If your thinking of bringing him back, I won't stop you but, it'll be troublesome when everyone finds out your alive and kicking" Rikuo said.

"You know me all too well" Naruto said as Rikuo sat down beside him, the night came as Rikuo took out Sake from out-of-nowhere. "Wanna have a drink?" Rikuo asked as Naruto replied with a nod.

"Freeze!"

Naruto turn his head to face his Team, the people he always wanted to meet. "And we're just about to have Sake" Rikuo muttered. "Nar-Kurama, We're going, I can't cut Humans unless I really have too and now's not the time" Rikuo said.

Unleashing his Fear, Rikuo placed his hand on Naruto making them disappear from the Team's sight.

"Your Team really improved a lot, their good" Rikuo commented, Naruto was just watching his friends being confused of what just happened.

Sakura became Tsunade's student, Sasuke is now an ANBU Captain, most likely a top ranking one. Kakashi is still their 'Sensei' so he's at least able to control them both. Sai, Can't say but he improved a lot, not just physically but mentally.

"Of Course their 'Good', their my comrades before that War happened" Naruto said cheerfully. "Let's go before they call othe-" Rikuo was cut off when he saw something he didn't think would happen.

Sasuke used his sword and has manage to cut through his Fear. "Found you" Sasuke muttered as he charged at Rikuo. Fortunately, Rikuo unselth his blade, Nenekirimaru and blocked the oncoming attack. "Oh? Looks like your Team is far better then 'Good" Rikuo said to Naruto with a smirk.

-'Your Team'? What is he talking about?- Sasuke thought, Rikuo was smileing at him Giving out a dangerous aura. Sasuke jumped away from the duos, "Who and How did you two entered our Village?" Kakashi asked. "We just enter through the front gates" Naruto bluntly answered.

"Well, We're gonna need more information then that" Kakashi replied with his kunai out. "Me alone is enough for them, Wanna join in Kurama?" Rikuo asked holding his sword with a smile. "You do that, I'll just watch. Just Don't go crazy and destroy the place, its disrespectful for......G-Ghost" Naruto answered back with a shiver.

"Get ready everyone!" Sakura shouted as Rikuo released his Fear. "Demons are much more terrifying then Ghosts" Rikuo stated as he charge at Sasuke with inhumane speed.