Start the Prank(?)

-3rd POV-

It was already night time, Minato and Kushina went back to the park and sat themselves on a beach that seem to held memories for them.

"Do you remember Minato? This was the place where you asked me to be your girlfriend" Kushina said laying on Minato's shoulder. "Yeah I do, it was the climax of my life, you being here next to me is like a dream I never want to wake up from" Minato said looking up to the stars.

"But it's not a dream" "That is why I'm happy right now. The stars are like the onces on that day, isn't it?" "It's beautiful. Come to think of it, where's the mystery boy?" Kushina asked Minato holding that he would know. "Sorry but I couldn't find him anywhere in Konoha, like a needle in a haystack" Minato replied. "It's alright, he didn't do anything to Konoha then it's already fine"

The couple laugh and talk about their day. Yongguk was covering Zelo's eyes. Himchan wanted to sleep so as Jongup. Youngjae was just in a daze. "Why are human's date seem so boring?" Youngjae asked still starring at nothing. "That's why we have Daehyun with them! this is getting interesting" Naruto said trying to get a better view of his parents.

"Say Minato..." Kushina said making Minato a little nervous. "I wonder about Kuubi...he didn't really talk to me since that day he last took cover..." Kushina was confused and worried about Kuubi, this was the first time she felt this.

"You don't have to worry about it, I'm here with you. It'll work out" Minato said trying to clam Kushina. "I just wish that Kuubi would talk to me heart-to-heart" She said looking at her bracelet that was given to her.

"If that's your wish, Are you strong enough to handle it?"

A voice call out as the bracelet began to glow Orange and red in colour, scareing the Couple with a sudden voice. The bracelet later was pulled off Kushina's hand and onto the floor. Flames erupt from the bracelet and diminish to show an animal. A Wolf

"Who are you?!" Minato shouted with his specially made kunai in his hands, while Kushina is on guard.

"I am the spirit of the Rosary, And I've heard your wish But why wish for such a dangerous one?"

"Wish?" Kushina was confused by the 'spirit' words but soon remember what happened a few seconds ago. "Kuubi?"

"Correct, why did you wish so dangerously?"

"I only wanted to talk with him, to get to know more about him"

"So that you can meet the boy who helped you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You wanted to know about Kuubi, Earn his trust, so that you can meet the boy once again"

"That not it! we only wanted to get to know the tail-beast and maybe understand each other more then to think that their only weapons" Minato was getting frustrated, he never thought of using Kuubi to find the boy. Did he?

"Fools, I can see what's in your hearts. Each and every lies I heard and every act I see. You're merely fooling yourselves into a thinking of a innocence being"

This really made the Couple think, Is what the spirit saying true? Are they really just using Kuubi for their own gain? Kushina could only think of an answer.

"You're right, I wanted to meet the boy. But I want to know about Kuubi more. I was selfish that only now I realize about Kuubi's situation and now I want to change that" was Kushina's words.

"....people change just by one harmful little accident, and You're one of them...but change for the better"

"You mean?"

"I'll grant your wish, but remember such a dangerous wish isn't easy as it seem, don't get distracted or you'll fall"

As soon as the spirit finishes his line, A bright light was shine upon them and later found themselves in the seal that holds Kuubi. Naruto and His Team followed along just in case something bad were to happen.

"Welcome back Daehyun, good acting by the way" Naruto yelled waving at the on-coming wolf. "Don't you ever make me so that again, I could die you know!" Daehyun shouted but soon the attentions turn to the Couple.

"To think you want to prank your parents like this, your one weird fella" Yongguk said sitting beside Naruto "It's faster this way and beside the faster the better"

"This is the seal...Kuubi!" Kushina shouted echo through the cage/seal. "Why are you here Humans?" Kuubi said, his eyes looks like it's shining through the darkness. Bloody Red eyes. "I want to talk with you!" Kushina yelled again with Minato by her side.

"Talk? why now of all the times?"

"Beacause I was an Idoit..."

"Correction: You Are an idiot not 'was' one"

"I just want to know more about you" Kushina said trying to hold back her anger knowing that Minato was feeling the same way.

"She's trying her best so you don't have to say it like that, Kuubi" Minato said with a hint of frustration. Since Kuubi can feel people feelings. He already knew about Kushina's efforts and her motive. So as Minato.

"Yondaime Hokage, speak for yourself. You're not even suppose to be here"

Kuubi already knew about Kushina and Minato's objective, it's not the boy but Him. He wanted to test them if he was wrong. He could help but felt....happy about it. He can't push them out of the mindscape because of Daehyun's jutsu.

"I don't care if I'm supposed to be here or not, I only wanted to understand you guys as much as how Kushina wanted to understand you" Minato yelled at Kuubi.

To think this work out so well....and I even fought with Kurama....You're so damn luckly my parent...

Naruto thought sadly it took him VERY long to get to know Kurama and his parents did it, in like a few minutes....He could only look at his parents' back facing the Kuubi.

Too bad I can't really exists with them now, times change...

"For a human you sure do stupid things, Very well. I'll tell you something good. The Boy that helped you is my bos-"

Kuubi was about to say something at you have obviously know but was cut off by Naruto's sudden entrance.

"You don't have to tell them about that, Kurama"

Naruto said emerging from the shadows of the cage. The couple were shock by his entrances maybe even More the Kuubi's.

"Since they even come all the way back here means that they are desperate to talk to you, Don't be so mean to them Kurama" Naruto continued walking to the Couple with wolves behind him. The wolves were bigger then normal onces which made the Couple nervous.

What caught the Couple's eyes was one of the wolves, Daehyun. "You're the one from the bracelet!" The couple yelled in sync. "That means...You're the one that set this up!" Minato shouted pointing his fingers that Naruto.

"Correct, but to think it progressed this fast. You have my respect Yondaime, Lady Kushina" Naruto later stood in front of the couple with his mask on. "You don't have to hid your face anymore, we have already seen it once" Kushina said with a small smile.

"Oi, I'm here you know" Kuubi said to the Couple that just forget about him. To think their the first one who wanted to understand about Tail-Beast....faceplam...

"Sorry about that Kurama, guess I stole the limelight" Naruto said with a little laugh "Wait a minute....Kurama?" Kushina said thinking hard about it and then-"Kurama is your another name Kuubi?!"-Shouted

There was a minute of silence since Kushina's sentence.....

"Hello...?"

...

"Are you an idoit?" Kurama said

(AN: Done with the chapter~
Check out one of my books Heart of a Clone (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
Hope you like the chapter, See Ya~)