Hit the deck! Kyuubi's Crying!

I'm rushing so I'm sorry if there's any mistakes!

-3rd POV-

With Jongup and Youngjae now standing in front of Naruto's parents. Knowing fully well that Kuubi has escape with Mardara's summoning.

"So, we meet again" Minato hissed, standing in front of Kushina who's laying on a table as the doctor gently placed the newborn twins in her arms. "If your thinking we're here to kill the Twins then your wrong" Jongup said as he elbowed Youngjae "Dude, your older then me. Do something!"Jongup whispered but the older 'Brother' declined the offer. "I'm already scared of Kushina, just by watching her give birth. It's like watching Youngguk screaming at us" Youngjae whispered back.

"Why are you here!?" Minato shouted, as the doctors escape the situation along with the nurses. Youngjae took a huge breath and pointed his finger at Kushina. "You can't feel it can't you?" He started as Kushina narrowed his eyes, wondering about what the man was talking about.

And it hit her, like a truck at high speed. "What? It can't be..." She muttered hugging the children closer in her arms. "What is it Kushina? Is something wrong?" Asked her worries husband.

"Kuubi ga.....Kuubi escaped"

Now, back with the Main Star....

"COME HERE YOU OVERSIZED FOX!" Screamed the so-called knucklehead who just charged at a Tail-Beast with no weapon armed. Mardara was watching from the sidelines, wondering about Naruto's IQ level. Perhaps lower then 0.

"That boy...is he serious?" Mardara wondered as he tried to move but the sword Naruto stabbed him with was effective.

Naruto was in mid-air a few meters from Kuubi's head. "Ikuzo! Anemoi!" He shouted as the wind sweep Kuubi off his feet. "Rushing in without a weapon, it's neither your smart or dumber then your sensei" Naruto heard as he smiled "it's not my fault for rushing Anemoi, besides, Ero-Sennin and Kakashi-Sensei are the best at everything....but girls"

With a huge BOOM, Kuubi was down on the ground struggling to get up while growling at Naruto.

Back with the A-Team...

Arriving at Hokage monument, Youngguk spilt the team in two. Himself and Daehyun, Himchan and Zelo. "Remember, Zetsu might be 'normal' compare to us. But he at least have some trump cards if his doing this alone" Youngguk said as they went their way.

Zelo was walking behind Himchan, the place was completely unfamiliar to them so it's best to stay close then get lost. "Ne, didn't Naruto said that Zetsu had an army?" Zelo asked ignoring Himchan's troubled face "he did....but we didn't see any white plant-guy since the battle started..." Himchan said.

"Maybe, just maybe...his target wasn't Kuubi" Zelo said. "Can it be?....he could be trying to find Naruto's weakness" Himchan said.

"We got to find Zetsu fast, if he finds Naruto's weakness and tells Minato [hopefully not] or he knows. Naruto could die"

With Zetsu...

The plant-guy was sitting in the middle of place made of stone. "So that's his weakness, how irony it is" he muttered laughing at the information brought to him.

"Only the One who holds the blade of hatred bounded by the same Blood, shall destroy the Beast of the Four Elements

"

Back with Kuubi getting owned by Naruto...

"Getting tired already?! Guess Tail-Beast is just a title!" Naruto mocked crossing his arms with a smirk.

In the mist of the battle, Anemoi was watching Naruto laughing at Kuubi. His white/silver hair flowing with the Wind, covering his eyes. Wearing clothings that looked from Greek ages (Anime style!). Being the element Wind, he has to assist Naruto whenever he needs help. "At least it wouldn't be boring for awhile, Earth isn't happy with the destruction going on" and disappeared into thin air.

Kuubi manage to tear itself on ground and now trying to fire a Beast Bomb at Naruto. "Shit...." Naruto cursed when he tried to prepare his own version of Beast Bomb, someone stopped him. "YOU BASTARDS! DESTROYING MY PRECIOUS MOTHER NATURE AND NOW TRYING TO MAKE A GRAND CANYON?!?!" Someone shouted as Naruto got punched in the face by someone. "E-E-Earth!" Naruto shouted immediately getting onto his knees screaming for forgiveness.

Earth had short green hair with a few clips, wearing cloths like a knight with red scarf.  Not really made of armor though. "You brat, haven't I told you to keep your attacks to the minimum?" Earth asked as he looked over his shoulder and glare daggers at Kuubi who somehow stopped his attack eye's widen at the sight of Earth. "And you...even if your being controlled, I'll tear you tail by tail if you destroy anymore of my precious Nature" Earth sneered as Kuubi quickly hide in a corner reflecting on his 'mistakes'.

Now, both Naruto and Kuubi are at the mercy of Earth. Naruto was muttering 'I'm sorry, I won't do it again' over and over while Kuubi was rocking in the corner with his tails covering him.

"What the hell....?" Mardara was beyond words, he never thought he would see Kuubi acting like a baby crying in a corner. Though Kuubi is big enough to be visible, seeing that furball asking for forgiveness. Just what is the newcomer capable of?

"I forgot, Earth had already pushined Naruto more then once since Naruto has a huge destructive nature plus bad luck. No wonder Naruto's this afraid" Wind said watching the drama unfolds. Wind has no intention of saving Naruto from Earth's wrath right now since Earth isn't the type to let things go that easily.

"I hope you come out in one-piece, if possible come out Alive Naruto..."

Naruto was down on his knees baming his head on the floor saying apology over and over again. Earth sighed as he scanned the situation. His eyes wondered onto the stunned Mardara, and looked at the Hokage Monument/Stone faces. Now his pissed.

"Naruto" Earth started as Naruto looked up at him "I'll help you this one time" "What?! Really!?" Naruto asked his eyes held stars, Earth had never gave him permission to use his help since Naruto always ended up destroying the place. "I'll stay in case both of you decided to trash the place" Wind said making his apperance.

"Wind! Earth! THANK YOU!" Naruto shouted, it's not every day two elements get together to help him. "But before you fight, I've to tell you something Naruto" Wind said as the scene turned serious.

"Zetsu found your weakness, He's heading to where you parents are held" Wind

"What?!"

"He thought that if he can get the Blade, he can help Mardara kill you" Wind

"Are you kidding me?! He's after Dad's Kunai!"

"Kuubi is already...taken care of, Your Team is already on pursuit of Zetsu. 3minutes until Zetsu reached your parents now with your newborn siblings" Earth

"Earth, You go help my Parents with Wind. I'll go destroy Mardara once and for all"

"Alright. But after this, I'll kill you for what you've done to my Nature"

Earth said as they dispersed with Naruto mentally crying about his soon-to-come punishment by beloved Earth.

"Kushina!" Minato yelled, Jongup was trying to separate the Twins from Kushina while Himchan was fighting Minato. "Where's the Blade?!" another voice made it apperance.

"Zetsu!"

**********************************

"Only the One who holds the blade of hatred bounded by the same Blood, shall destroy the Beast of the Four Elements

But beware for the One must control himself or the Beast will kill the One"

*****************************

It's seems that Zetsu missed the last sentence, now what would happened from here on out? Comment if you have an idea on what could happen!