Encounter! The Absolute Being!

-3rd POV-

"Shit!-"

With Minato's blade in hand, Zetsu caught Naruto off guard and the blade came down at him. "This is over!" Scream Zetsu putting every ounce of his strength to deliver the 'final blow'

"Being careless, why am I even helping you?"

As if an earthquake struck, Zetsu fell off balance as the place began to shack. "E-Earth! That was too close" Naruto said his thanks. Glareing back at Zetsu with his fist together cracking. "Ambusing from behind is disgraceful, shall I teach you a lesson?" Naruto hissed with a smile on his face.

"Kaze dragged your Godparents out while your Team went back to the meeting spot" Earth said, not one but Naruto could hear him since Earth any wants to be heard by Naruto. "I'm only helping you for this one battle, so don't go too wild" "I won't...maybe, but not too much" Naruto whispered as he returned his attention back on Zetsu.

Minato was still stuck since the ice went up to his waist including his hands. At least his not completely frozed. Himchan went back to Kushina with caution and Zelo to back him up. Never underestimate a Overprotective Mother over her child.

"This is a cave, my very own playground. Let me have fun ok?" Earth asked 'politely' making himself visible to Naruto as well as the others. "W-What? No way!" Naruto yelled hugging himself with fright, unconscious stepping back. "Come on, I'm not talking about that but that" Earth said looking at Naruto's sword that hang by his waist.

One of Makai's Greatest Weapons,

'The Balde of the Broken Knight'

The sword can change into any form and was said to wield the power to face the toughest enemy with just one swing. "That blade is not just any typical metal you use to swing around, it's more then that" Earth said.

Minato was curious from the moment Earth made his appearance by Naruto. Just who is this newcomer? Is he also the enemy? But even if Earth's the enemy, Minato is still trapped in ice and his hands sealed.

"That sword true power is that it allows spirit to synchronize with it's welder thus gaining more strength and power" Earth explained ignoring Zetsu who's now in another trapped made of the floors of the place. "Let me go!" He screamed but the stones won't buge. "But the downside is that if the Spirit is too strong, the weider will ended up being possessed" Earth grinned looking at Naruto with eye's like an hawk. "W-W-WHAT?! No Way Am I Letting Yo-" "Too bad, I already told you I'll help you this once, Not for free" Earth cuts Naruto halfway as he entered the sword. "Wait! Himchan! Zelo! Escape! Now!" At least he told his team to escape before anything happens.

As soon as Earth disappeared, Naruto fall onto the floor unconscious. "What? Escape?" Zelo muttered with questions but Himchan waste no time and grap Zelo's hand and make a ran to the door. "Whatever it is, if Naruto's that panic meaning something huge is gonna happen" Himchan said "Let's find the others"

Second passed, Kushina has her eyes glued on Naruto's fallen body. Waiting for something to happen as he held the Twins closer, his mother instincts are acting up.

Making no sound, Naruto slowly stood up with his sword in hand. "Hehehe" he muttered with a smile, his eyes covered by his bang. "Time for me to have fun, Let's play" Naruto said, the sword turned into a green spear with a red ribbon at the red. Wearing a green kimono and his hair tight up with a band decorated with pearls.

Naruto now possessed by Earth released Zetsu from the stone allowing him freedom. "Your also part of Nature -in a way- but there's too much freedom for you. You need to learn your place" he said losing his spear onto Zetsu's neck appearing in a second.

"If I destroy the main source, will the clones disappear?" Naruto/Earth asked with a smirk as he dissipates Zetsu, separateing his head from the body. Blood was splashing everywhere including Naruto/Earth.

In the matter of seconds, the battle was over. Minato stared at the cldead body in shock, one word was ringing in his head as he saw Naruto/Earth smile at the Zetsu now dead body.

Monster

Now his desperately trying to escape and ran to his lover's side. "Tsk, that ended fast. Now I'm bored" Naruto/Earth muttered as he turned back to Minato. "Namikaze Minato, Yondaime of Konoha. Husband of Uzumaki Kushina, Father of a dead Son and Twins" Naruto/Earth said with a smirk as Minato sneered at him.

"You better not anger me, right now, I'm the one in control" Naruto/Earth said walking to where Kushina is.

"Kushina!"

Minato couldn't use his signature technic as his hands are bound and the seal are destroyed due to the small earthquake earlier. Now beside Kushina, Naruto/Earth took a look on the Twins. Surprisingly, Kushina didn't tried to escape. "Y-You...your not him" Kushina stated which almost made Earth laugh knowing who Kushina was referring to.

"I'm not Naruto, it's Earth but only those worthy knows my true name" Naruto/Earth said. "Earth?" Kushina questioned. "But for now, Kuubi needs to be sealed" Kushina is now trying to make a ran for it, but was too tired to do so. So she fell onto the ground with her babies in hand. "Kushina!"

"Seriously, this is making me looked like I'm the bad guy" Naruto/Earth whispered. Kushina's action made him pity them a little. They had already 'lost' their son, Naruto and now this happens. Maybe he should help them.

"God this is getting dramatic" Naruto/Earth said as he walked to the collapsed Kushina and grap her by the collar lifting her up from the floor, not touching the ground. "Look Women, if you have already made a decision of making your now-dead Son a Jinchuuriki before. This time won't make any difference" Naruto/Earth sneered in frustration. Kuubi was already outside 'cowering' in fear of Earth. This is a perfect chance.

What Earth said made the couple remember what they wanted to bury underneath. Their faces down with shame.

"I won't say twice, one of the Twins will hold the burden. But I'll let you choose who. Humans"