Our Childhood Song

-3rd POV-...-

Today is just another usual afternoon, Minato was walking around his office left to right thinking about that has occurred. Kushina was still asleep from tiredness, Yesterday's accident was just way over too much for both of them.

In the corner of his eyes he was an unfamiliar letter placed Innocently on his desk waiting for him to open it. Opening the letter, inside was a piece of paper with a old song written on it.

"Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.

All the king's horses and all the king's men

Couldn't put Humpty back together again"

A nursery rhyme? Why is something like this here? There isn't anyone in the office before him, perhaps the Saidaime misplaced it but Sarutobi is back resting at his house. Then who?

*Back with Naruto, in Makai*

"Is he alright?" Jongup asked Himchan, both standing outside a room where Naruto usually go. The library.

"Maybe, but yesterday's 'accident' really pushed him to the corner, those ungrateful lovebirds" Himchan said muttering the last line. "Youngguk is in the BattleRoom letting out his anger so don't approach him for now" Jongup warned "Zelo is just resting and he's room is below -36℃ so bring some winter clothing if you wanna visit him" he continued.

"I will, thanks for the reminders" Himchan said "Let's go before Naruto Chase us out again" and so the duos went to the Kitchen to find some food to eat and so also find something to hit with.

Naruto was walking through what seem like endless bookshelves, and later found himself in the Piano area. One of his favorite place is this since the music really helps in helping him forget. Sitting on the Stool and took a deep breath and started playing.

(Japan/English lyrics)

hotsureteku kizuna wo

tsuyoku, tsuyoku daki shimete

nakusanuyou

§

When the season is spinning, spinning

Please embrace the scattering ties

Strongly, strongly

So that they won't be lost

*****

kakaeta kotoba no omotasani

ugoke nakunatte

tada atatakana yume ni oboreteta

kizukeba kimi wo miushinai

§

Unable to move from the weight

Of the embraced words,

I fell into a warm dream

When I woke, it was after I lost you

*****

tabane daki shimeteta sugata wo

yaoragani chirashite akaku

itai hodoni sore wa yakitsuite

§

I tie it-the appearance that I embraced

The color of orange softly scatters

It hurt so much, it's strongly engraved in myheart