Konoha's Yellow Flash! Minato Enters

-Naruto's Pov-

I jump toward to Hokage's building. My long hair flowing through the wind made me feel awesome! I must have look cool like this!

I later stood on the top of the building...no one was there to stop me...-This must be what kuroko tetsuya felt...it feels weird when people couldn't 'see' me...-

I walked through the hallways as ninjas pass me like I as not even there...-Are You Serious? no one and I mean NO ONE notice my presence? maybe dad or mom might, but seriously the security here suck more then the future...- I sign as I continue the search for my dad or Grandpa.

-finally! here's the door-that-no-one-uses to the Hokage's Office...and no one is here to stop me...where the f*** is the ANBU or at least a genin...and I even made funny faces in Front of a random ninjas that was passing by...-

I sence two guys inside the office, Dad and Grandpa only. Maybe their discussing about something important that the ANBU are dismissed? Curiosity got the best of me so I decided to listen from the outside.

-3rd POV-

"Thank you for listening to me Sandaime..." Minato said "It alright but you should tell Kushina about it, trust me it'll work out fine" Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Sandaime replied

"But I'm afraid what she might do, She's not called Red Hot-Blooded Habanero for nothing" Minato said with a voice filled with worry. "Don't be worried over something like that, it's bad for your health" Hiruzen Said with a smile.

-hm? What did Dad do to mom?- though a certain Kuubi hanging outside the office with still no one noticeing him sitting there in plain view.

"Sandaime, I can't just ask Kushina to be my girlfriend, you should know what might happen" Minato said as he thought of what might happen isn't he did.

-Guess dad's scared of mom punching him if she thought it was a joke...did dad prank her? God, dad must not be thinking straight- Naruto thought now laying outside the office eating ramen he brought enjoying the view. -when is dad gonna notice me...-

"Minato, I have spoken my thoughts about your decision but it's still your choice" Hiruzen said "But I'm ju- Who's there!" Minato suddenly turn around 180 degrees, took out his weapon ready to attack. Hiruzen was startle by the sudden action but recover quick enough.

-What is Minato saying? there no presence there, none at all. What's going on?- Hiruzen thought but decided to trust Minato.

-Finally! they notice me! I think I should change my form since I'm gonna stay here for a while oh! and don't show my fox ears and tails! hehe ShowTime-

-Minato's POV-

I stop talking halfway as I notice a presence outside my office."Show yourself!" I yelled. A figure appeared slowly to that I wouldn't strike him with my kunai.

The figure showly came to light. The Boy seem to be 16-18 years old, wearing tradition Japanese clothing. His hair is a mix of red and Orange in colour reaching his waist and his collarbone and wearing a Fox mask that disturbed me as it reminds me of Kuubi.

But that's not all, The Boy is wearing a headband with the Konoha's symbol around his waist.

-How did he came here without alerting the guards especially the ANBU? and did he impersonated someone? No that's not possible each and everyone need to have their identities confirmed before coming in to the buliding, Hiruzen didn't notice his presence at all means he might be here to attack me, But why didn't he did it when I already let my guard down just now?-

"Who are you and How did you get here?!" I said to the boy but received no answers. "last Chance, Tell me who are you and How you get here?!" I threatened him but the boy showed not signs of fear nor rage.

"Minato" The Boy said as chills run down my spine as if he said with confidence as if he know want I am about to do. -why are the ANBU not here yet? oh, I dismissed them from their duties baecause I need to talk to sandaime...crap..-

"When you are hesitating, saying that you'll do it someday

W-what?

But you'll never know if tomorrow will be the end

What do you mean?

You're fated lover might as well go to another if you're hesitant

How did you know?

Forget about regrets, don't be afraid beacause it's better doing it now then to regret later"

"You mean?" I said as I drop my guard. I felt like I can trust him even with my life...why?

"You've already known the answer, even some waiting to be answered, But lay those questions to rest as you have a mission to that needs to be done, with hopes to meet you again, I now bid you farewell" the mysterious boy said as he bowed before disappeared.

"Wait!" I called out but it was too late. "Sandaime...what just happened?" I asked Saidaime "No I don't, but the boy gave you an answer didn't he?" he replied.

"Whoever he is, he have my gratitude but how did he gain a headband from Konoha?" I told myself to give him my thanks if we were to cross path again.

"Don't worry about it, if he is the enemy he could have already killed both of us ever since we started to talk, but right now you should be with her" Sandaime took at me with a smile, telling me to go before I missed my chance. "Thank you, Sandaime" I said as I left the room.