Meeting Once Again, A New Light

In a field where flowers filled from corner to corner, Minato was laying down in the middle stareing at the sky. Wondering why is he laying here? Isn't he supposed to be with his wife? What was he doing again?

He later heard a rustle as a shadow was casted on his face. Minato pulled himself into a sitting position and looked back to the figure wearing a old red kimono, that for some reason felt familiar to him. The Sun was shineing brightly that he can't see the stranger's face

"Ano? You are?"

But he received no answer but a smile plastered on the man's face. And for some reason, Minato smiled back.

The Stranger squat down to Minato's eyes level, his long bangs preventing Minato from seeing the stranger's eyes.

The breeze hits them as the stranger's long red-orange hair flowing along.

Why does he looked so familiar?

The stranger's lip began to move, "Wh#%+$?T+$+w+&%Me&t&$%" but the rustling of the leafs were covering the Stranger's voice. With a smile the Stanger stood up and slowly leaving Minato alone.

"Matte!"

Minato shouted as the stranger stopped a few steps away and turn to him.

"Can you tell me your name?"

Again, no answers but a frown on the stranger's face for a second before turning away from Minato and started walking again.

"Wait! Kimi!"

"Matte!" Minato snapped opens his eyes to find himself in his bed, with Kushina sleeping soundless beside him.

"A dream...."

Minato slowly sits up, while covering Kushina with a soft blanket with a sad smile.

"Daddy!!!" A little girl ran into their room followed by a boy behind her. "Erika, Riku Good morning" Minato greeted as Erika jumped into the bed and onto Minato's lap. "Hn..." Riku sit himself on a chair beside the bed. "Whats wrong Riku?" Minato asked.

"Nothing much...." Riku mumbled looking on the floor "You can tell me Riku, did anything happened?" Minato said, seeing Riku being quiet is considered usual to him, but today felt different.

After a few seconds of silence, Rikuo decided to talk. "Ne Tou-San, when is N-" "Hm? Why is everyone here?" Kushina interrupted, rubbing her eyes as she sits up with a yawn. "Good Morning Kushina" Minato greeted "Morning Mommy!" Erika said.

"What were you saying just now Riku? I didn't catch that" Minato said as Riku looked away from him.

"When....when is Naruto-Nii coming back home?"

"....well....." Kushina said with a crooked smile, remembering that day where they lose their Son, again. The parents has told the Twins about their letting with their older brother, Naruto. "You'll meet him, someday...and when that's happens we'll celebrate with everyone" Minato said, grinning. Kushina frowned for a second, knowing in her heart that her husband is taking it harder then her. After all, Naruto died in Minato's arm..

"Minato...."

Before Kushina could say anything, a ANBU wearing a weasel mask entered their room with a knock on the door and kneeled before the family.

"I'm sorry to intrude, but there's been reports of suspicious/supernatural activity in a part of Konoha's Forest boundaries" the ANBU reported. As if it was intentionally, Minato suddenly recalled his dream although it was fuzzy, he could remember someone saying a sentance to him before leaving in his dream