Depression comes....What?

-3rd POV-

Their Son much lesser then an hour old, died in font of their eyes. All the efforts to protect him just left like the Wind.

"!!!!!NARUTO!!!!!" Kushina yelled as her hand tried to reach out to her now dead Son, she didn't even get to met her Son. She was angry, angry at the people who pushed her away from her son, at Kuubi who took her baby's life.

Minoru just stare in plain shock, he's mind went black. His Son who is barely an hour old got killed because of him. Blood was spattered onto the ground where once a baby was placed. "..my..son..." He whispered as his legs lost their strength. He looked up to the ones who pushed in aside.

Obito was watching from the sidelines, wounded with internal damage. Seeing this as a chance, he tried to escape but was stopped by none other then Naruto.

Naruto was wearing a mask and spoke "You'll die tonight, by my hands" Naruto took a sword from out of nowhere. The sword was decorated with rubys, the hint of the sword was red and black with a cloth connected flowing with the Wind. A faint sound of bells could be heard.

Naruto trust the sword into Obito's chest as blood was spilled. "J-Just W-Who A-Are You?" Obito asked as he hold onto blade with his hands. "Someone who you'll never know" Naruto said as he pulled by his sword and slash down on Obito, giving him a fatal wound.

The sword seem to glow under the moonlight, red blood was dripping onto the ground. "Kurama's Treasure Room really have a lot of awesome stuff" He mumbled as he set the dead man on fire. Making sure the he IS dead and left.

Back with LawSeekers, they were a few meters away from the Hokage and his wife for.......safety purposes. After losing their Son in front of them, who knows what the lovebirds would do. Kuubi was watching, he knew what he had done but paid no mind. Unknowingly, someone was sitting on his big furry head watching as the situation unfolds.

"YOU BASTARDS!" Kushina yelled as she charge at the LawSeekers. They dispersed into a circle while Himchan stayed as Kushina charge at him with her fist of anger. Within range, Kushina throw her fist at full speed at Himchan but un/fortunately Himchan block it by holding Kushina hand and stopping her.

"What?!" She mumbled as Himchan caught both her hands and push her to the knees. "Oi! she's a lady, don't be rough" Zelo said with his hands to his mouth like a speaker. "I know that! I'm not a pervert or anything like that" Himchan yelled back "Hm? I didn't say anything about pervert~" Zelo replied with a smirk looking away "Why you-!"

Himchan was cut off then a Kunai was shot at him, luckily he was able to dodge it by a inch with Daehyun pulling him out of the way. "Woah, Thank you Daehyun" Himchan said as he accidentally let go of Kushina. "Oops"

A parents anger is something even higher rank officials at afraid of. Minoru's rage was unlimited, he seriously wants to kill LawSeekers and Kuubi right now. The LawSeekers place themselves in front of Kuubi, as if their protecting it.

And so another battle wages, Minato planted his special Kunais around the place, moving at fast speed. Kushina was punching the ground although she had just given birth a few minutes ago.

(What a strong mom --__--)

Slowly the battle is getting out of hand, Kuubi is somehow slowly crawling out of the chains. "Quit moving and Shut Up, I'm trying  watch over here" A voice complain, it's from Kuubi's head, Naruto. "B-Boss!" Kuubi muttered, great.....now the Great Kuubi is shattering. He had no choice but to follow his boss's command.

I guess 'my' death made them mad, but it's my choice so I'm responsible for everything happening

Naruto thought as he decided interfere the battle and jumped. "Stop this!" He yelled as soon was he landed. LawSeekers immediately stopped at the slight of their Boss while Minoru and Kushina froze on their spot but only for a moment.

The two lovers went straight for Naruto, their anger and sadness for the lost of their newborn son was too much to bear, especially when the people responsible is in front of them.

Naruto was dodging from left to right, up and down. He is trying his best not to injure his parents while avoiding being hit himself. He's parents must be thinking that it's he's fault since he's Kuubi and LawSeekers' Boss.

Breathing hard were his two parent, eyes filled with hatred stareing at him. Its for the best. Naruto later went through a few hand sign. A sealing jutsu. Minato saw this and tried to stop it but it was late. Naruto sealed the Kuubi back into Kushina.

Kushina started to heal herself as soon as Kuubi was sealed, Minato rush to her. "Kushina! Are you alright?" He asked in a worry manner. "Hm...but..." Kushina was chocking on her words, remembering the scene where her Son died. Soon, tears were falling from the parents eyes.

"Why........WHY MUST OUR SON DIE?!" Minato shouted in rage, if only he could be faster, if only those people didn't interfere. Minato didn't care if he will die as long as his Son and Kushina are alive, he didn't care.

Youngguk stare at the couple, it somehow reminds him of his life. Youngguk was abandoned in the streets, he learn to live and fight for survival. Create his own group called LawSeekers.

Youngguk was about to walked in front of the parents but is stopped by Naruto. Naruto stood in front with his Team behind him. Minato shots up with a Kunai to Naruto's throat but Naruto did nothing but stood there like a statue. Rain was starting to pour.

(Let's make this more dramatic)

"Are you going to revenge your Son?" Naruto asked his father who's head was looking down and receive no answer "Then go ahead, I don't mind dying in your hands" Naruto whispered causing Minato to flinched.

This man, Minato couldn't help but feel that he known him, the man with whiskers and looks like a Fox. The Man who brought him and Kushina together. The Man who he wanted to thank. The Man who he thought......is his Son.

Remembering the passed incident, Minato took a deep breath and asked a simple question, the Kunai on Naruto's throat in this hands being to tremble. The Rain was pouring down like cats and dog, loud enough to think it's a bomb.

"Who Are You?"

Water was falling onto them, hitting them like bullets. But it doesn't compare to what they have been through. Minato and Kushina who couldn't save their Son in front of them, Naruto who shoulder everything alone with no one who can stay beside him throughout his years of loneliness.

Naruto's mouth being to move, the rain was covering the sound making it hard to hear but Minato was able to make out the words. He's in disbelief, to think that something like this is possible. A small Hope.

Naruto's answer made him shiver so bad that he drop his Kunai from Naruto's throat. Kushina who's just a few meters away froze under the cold rain. "..It..can't....be.." Minato muttered as the Rain continues to pour.

"My name is Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto"