Beyond the Mirror

-3rd POV-

The medical room was silence, Zelo was taking a nap while Himchan was looking through some book. Minato was in his bed thinking of ways to escape with Kushina.

Kushina is already awake but is still wonder from the battle earlier on. "Oi Zelo, I'm heading out for some supplies. Make sure no one gets out" Himchan said as he left the Couple in Zelo's hand. "..Roger..."

After 5minutes, Zelo just feel asleep on his chair. Did he just...fallen asleep? Minato thought but took this chance to escape. "Hey Kushina!" He whispered "We're going!" Kushina manage to get off her bed like Minato and went out the room silently.

"Where are we?" Kushina whispered "For sure, we're no in Konoha" Minato replied as the two lovebirds made their way through corridors.

"Hey Jongup, Did you hear that Boss send King (Kurama) to Hades again?" The couple heard a voice and immediately jump into the shadows behind a pillar, watching the three figures. "Seriously? I can't even count how many times it happened. I'm hungry Youngjae Let's go eat" one of the guys pulled another toward a direction. "Alright, but you're paying" "Hurry up Daehyun!" "Coming"

"Looks like their gone" Kushina whispered "Alright". The couple went their way around the castle without knowing anything.

"The Guests are missing! Find them!" A voice screamed which almost gave the couple an heart attack. The couple manage to hid themselves in a Room, avoiding the guards patrolling outside.

"Minato..." Kushina said observing every inch of the room. The room was filled books like a library, but one thing stand out and it's the mirrior hanging onto the wall in the middle of the room. "What is that?" Kushina muttered as she approach the Mirror. Minato stood behind her just in case. The mirrior looks as if it had trapped light inside of it, colour swirling around inside the Mirror.

Curiosity is an immortal enemy, Kushina place her fingers on the Mirror was it shine bright. "Kushina!" Minato yelled as light engulfed them.

"Into the Boy's World you shall see"

The light started to demolish, one again the Couple found themselves back in Konoha but something's different. There's no one to be seen. Not a single soul. The couple was standing in the middle of a street. "I guess you can't help but wonder why" the Couple turned to face Naruto. Naruto was somehow different now, wearing chains that bound him tightly.

"This place is the reflection of Konoha. The Konoha you know is the opposite of this place and this place is different of your Konoha" Naruto stated "The villagers aren't here because of their Light, I'm the only one in the village who's opposite of that" he muttered. "It's funny now that I think about it, I was once in the Light while the villagers were the Dark, and now we switch places" He gave a slight laugh.

The couple were barely able to understand Naruto's explanation but at least their have an overview of it.

-that boy...He was once light while the villagers were dark? What in the world is going on?- Minato thought -something must have happened to trigger such events-

"Demon!"

"Ne? Isn't he the de-"

"Did I do something wrong?"

"He should be executed!"

"Stay away from me you Killer!"

"B-But I didn't do anything?!"

"Murderer"

"You are nothing but trash!"

"Why can't you just leave me alone?!"

"Why doesn't the Hokage just kill him?"

"He don't belong here"

There voices, voices of the Villagers that He held deep in his heart. No matter what he do, It can never fade away. No matter how much he tried, he's voice never reach their ears.

"He should just Die and Rot away"

The Couple was sicken by the remarks, to think their village did this kind of horrible ways, to a child no less. "My Voice can never reach their Ears, so why should I talk if no one wants to even listen?" Naruto muttered. "I'm a monster, one that deserves to Die and Rot away"

Minato felt like he was responsible for the boy's suffering. He could felt his eyes turning blurry. Kushina felt worse, he knew the pain of being outcast but she was luck, she had someone to turn to. Different from how Naruto need deal with.

The couple found themselves unconscious in front of Naruto. "You should just....put an end to me" Naruto said looking into the ground. Minato felt look an arrow was shot through his heart. "No, no one should ever say that. Everyone deserve to live despite how hard it is" Kushina stated, her eyes crying out.

"I don't know what you've been throught but....I'm sorry for not being there for you" Minato didn't know what took over him, he just gave a tight hug to the boy. "Light can't exist without Darkness, I have to be here to support Konoha. Even if it means I have to be here alone with those memories. But, thank you for everything-" Naruto said as A portal appeared pulling the Couple into it.

The couple later found themselves back in the library, surrounded by guards. Minato was still in a daze about what had occurred but mostly about the boy's final words whispered into his Ear.

"-Father"