Just a passing through...Deity?

-3rd POV-

"2 more days until the invasion" Naruto whispered sitting on the Hokage's stone faces. Mainly on Yondaime's since its in the middle line of Konoha.

"Mardara can summon Kuubi of this time, but Kuubi can only listen to me...but Mardara has Kuubi under his control....Damn it's so confuseing" Naruto muttered. In front of him was a cup noodle with a chopstick on top.

"But first, gotta eat"

(~^_^)~

"Now then, since there's nothing to do..." Naruto quickly stood up with a bright smile "Tsunade-Baa-Chan! I'm coming to get you whether you like it or not!!!" Naruto shouted as he jumped down from the Hokage Faces and into the busy streets of Konoha.

"If I remembered correctly, Tsunade-Baa-Chan should be here in Konoha cus Minato told her come....." Naruto muttered wondering around aimlessly through the busy streets.

Bang. Seems like someone ran into Naruto. "Ah! I'm sorry!" A little girl almost fall down onto the ground, the basket of candy was shattered not too far away from here. "Don't mention it, are you alright?" Naruto asked holding onto a lollipop. "I'm fine Mister" the little girl reply as she started gathering the candys.

Naruto stood for a while and decided to help out, "Wind, Why don't you help her?" Naruto whispered as the wind pick up and the candies magically appeared back into the basket. "If you want to help others, do it yourself. Don't go useing me for charity" a voice whispers that only Naruto could hear, which made him chuckle.

"Woah! Are you a magician?" The little girl asked with sparkling eyes. "Yup! Now run along, You have a place to be at Don't you?" Naruto said as the girl went her way thinking about the 'magic' trick Naruto showed her.

"Oh Wait!" Naruto yelled but the girl had already left "You forgotten your lollipop...."

(-_-)

"Gamble.....Gamble....." Naruto chant while eating his lollipop, continuing his path on searching for his Baa-San. "Where the hell is the Shop for Gamblers?! There must be one in Konoha!" Naruto said in frustration. After walking for an hour or more, and he somehow can't find any place where Tsunade could be, AKA the Casino.

"Hurry Up Shizune! Or I'll roast that pig!" Naruto immediately turn towards the direction of the voice. The only one who could threaten Shizune's pig and get away with it is...

"Tsunade-Baa-Chan!" Naruto quickly followed the voice and finds himself watching a scene where the 'main-act' with Tsunade walking away from a beat-up guy who's now one with Earth.

It took almost everything to stopped Naruto from calling out to his Baa-Chan. Mostly because he didn't want to get hit himself.

From the shadows, Naruto followed Tsunade and Shizune who's just followed Tsunade so TonTon won't get eaten to a training ground. Why?

"I know your there! Show Yourself" guess Tsunade knows about the 'stalker' following her around. "What are you saying Tsunade-Sama? There's no one there" Shizune asked, she didn't felt any presence around her and the training ground.

Tsunede wasn't pleased when Shizune spoke, Why didn't Shizune notice? was a question in her mind. While all this was going on, Naruto was sweating bullets. He didn't want to get punched and kicked by his Baa-Chan.

Naruto slowly appeared from the shadows with both his hands up in defeat. "Sorry, did I startled you?" Naruto asked. "You...that appearance.....Your the one Minato told me about" Tsunade said with her fist out ready for a fight.

"You killed my Godson, you piece of Shit!" Tsunade cursed as she made a quick dash towards Naruto. But Naruto manage to stopped her with just his hands before being punched in the face. "What!?" Naruto later let go his grip on Tsunade, with a small smile He kicked Tsunade a few feet away.

Shizune released Tonton from her arms and quickly drawn her weapons, she tried to fire her poison darts at Naruto. After a few seconds, Naruto still stood in his place, the poison didn't work on him. "Poison won't work on me, Why don't you try something else?" Naruto asked.

-Tsunade-Baa-Chan from this time still have a fear of blood....probably the death of her two beloved is still affecting her- Naruto thought giving out a sigh.

"You Bastard!" Tsunade screamed appearing from behind Naruto, with her legs up high. "Useless, you don't stand a chance against me" Naruto muttered as the wind pick up throwing Tsunade off course. "What?!" Tsunade muttered, "What was that?!" She asked, there's no way something like that could happened.

"You mean why the Wind helping me?" Naruto asked looking at Tsunade's widen eyes "He helps me quite a lot, though we tends to fight. I could consider him like a brother" Naruto stated. "That's impossible! How can the Wind be a livving thing?! To even control it, Just who the hell are you?!" Tsunade asked in confusion.

By now, Naruto is panicking. How should he introduce himself? A ghost? ghost can't control elements. A Demon? Tsunade will kill him. UMA? then he'll be sent to be dissect. God? that overkill...

"I'm just a passing through Deity" Naruto said with a wide smile. Where did that come from?. "I'll see Ya later, I have to meet someone in the hospital" Naruto quickly said as he left the place.

"A deity? Your kidding me" Tsunade muttered.

($_$)

Naruto later finds himself in front of a giant hospital. Recalling the memories where he was beaten up by Sakura when he tried to escape the place with Sai, ended up adding 2 more weeks of probation. Naruto went in without alerting anyone.

Standing in front of him was the door number 154, this is where his mother was held in. How Naruto knew? He read the hospital record he found on the reception desk. Seriously, if this continues Naruto's gonna haunt/prank the hospital.

Breathing in a deep breath, Naruto opened the door to find his mother sleeping on the bed with the window was half opened.

A thought went through his mind. -I'm gonna have siblings soon. A new mission, be the best Big Brother in the world- A small smile was on Naruto's face as he entered the room silently, trying not to disturb his mother.

Naruto stood beside the bed, the window to his left. The hospital was a place where Naruto experience a lot of feelings, Hatred being the most but lastly, Happiness since he always ended up in the hospital with his Teammates from missions, his Baa-Chan would see him without fail.

Naruto felt a light breeze coming from the window and from that moment, It felt peaceful for the first time in decades. There's No bloodshed, No screams of help or pain, No enemies to fight, No War outside. Only birds chirping, the gentle breeze and No one Dying.

How long has it been since Naruto felt this way? Even in the future, peace didn't last long. "I won't let anyone get hurt, I won't hesitate anymore. As long as I'm protecting them, there's nothing to fear" Naruto told himself looking out the window.

"When everything's over, It's Over" Naruto muttered playing around with the words he said with a hidden phrase. "If I'm gonna die, it'll be by his hands and no one else" Naruto whispered with a smile that held no regrets.

Turning back to his mother sleeping form. Naruto narrowed his eyes on the invincible seal that contain the Kuubi.

"2 more days....ka?"