Recollection

-Naruto's POV-

*Park*

-God! I almost died by my dad's hand! not that I can die though...I really miss him...- I thought as my eyes turn blurry.

"Hm?" I look to the sky, beautiful. It's not polluted like the future's. There's stars shining bright unlike the onces from the future. It's beautiful...

I later look down to see dad beside mom sitting on a bench looking up at the sky. -Shit! to close!- I panic but got curious again...and got closer so that I can hear them.

"The Sky is pretty today, don't you think so Kushina?" Dad said. why did you say that dad? there's thousands of lines to say then that... "I guess so. it's pretty, the stars shine more then before" Mom replied. I told you so!

"The sky's pretty but it's not enough for me" "then what's pretty enough for you, Minato?" GO DAD you can do it!! "it is you Kushina ,you're not pretty - Mom started to perpare to attack Dad but was stop - You're Beautiful. No, maybe even more"

Nice one dad!

"M-Minato you're joking right?" Mom started to laugh but instead blushed. "Kushina, I'm not, ever since I saw you I felt like you're the most beautiful girl on earth. You, who's strong, talented, and even stood up for the weak, without you by my side I can't even be the Hokage now." This made mom blushed harder like tomatoes. "Kushina...Will you be my girlfriend?"

K.O!! Dad you rock you'll get her!! wait...girlfriend...not wife...looks like I'm back to way before Kuubi attack...well don't care!-

"Y-yes..Yes!" Mom yelled as she give the knelling dad a Huge hug as tears of joy ran down her cheeks, while Minato smiled bigger then his usual.

-Awww..what did I just thought...Well looks like thing just started...-

I look to my parent as they started to talk.

-hm? oh I'm still in Kuubi form I don't feel like changeing back....I guess I should go before I start to attract unwanted attention-

-Minato's POV-

I felt like the world's luckiest man when Kushina said yes. I gave a Big smile as Kushina started to cry tears of joy. We later then talk about the mystery stranger that help me with my decision.

"Hm?" I turn around to see a figure behind a tree, I ready to attack to protect Kushina but relax as I saw a familiar red mix with orange hair. -it's him!-

"What the matter, Minato?" Kushina asked me. "It's him Kushina, wanna meet him?" I asked "Sure!" of course Kushina Is curious about the boy and wanted to thank him as much as I do.

We then went to the forest in search of the boy. Later we found him playing with a group of foxes. "Hey!" I yelled over getting his attention to us. The Boy turn around. He's not wearing his mask, placeing it over the side of his head.

"Hi! I saw you just now so I followed your tracks" I said as I tried to take a closer look on his face but it was dark his side preventing me from seeing much. The Boy stayed silence not saying a word. the situation turn awkward as the boy did nothing while the foxes stayed beside him like a loyal pet.

"Um...Hi! My name is Uzumaki Kushina! nice to meet you" Kushina said as she bow toward the boy. "Oh! I forgot to introduce myself the last time, My name is Namikaze Minato, The Forth Hokage. nice to meet you!" I smile at the boy and remembered my promise to myself.

"Oh! Kushina and I wanted to thank you for helping me earlier with my decision, if you didn't help I wouldn't be happy now and have made a wrong choice so I wa-" I cut myself of when the moonlight hit the boy's face.