Start! A Battle that wasn't supposed to happen

-3rd POV-

"MAAARRRRRAAADDDDDDAAAARRRRRAAAAA!!!!!!" Naruto shouted standing on the top of the Hokage's building. I have no idea if his being smart or just an idiot. "CCCCCOOOOMMMMMEEEEE OOOOOOOUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!"

The sun has already set, Minato and Kushina sent to a safer place for the whole 'drama' to happened. Which leave Naruto to 'watch' Konoha, not really a good idea.

"Naruto! Quit yelling will you?" Youngguk shouted smacking Naruto on the head. "But it's already passed midnight! I'm bored!" Naruto whined but was ignored by Youngguk. "Then wait! Calling them out would only make it worse!"

"Mah, At least Jongup and Youngjae aren't here, they would have destroyed the place for 'Fun'" Himchan said sitting down on the ground. "I'm dying~" cried the youngest member while Daehyun stared at him laying on the ground.

"Jongup and Youngjae should be with my parents by now with popcorn in hands watching my Mom scream in pain...." Naruto muttered wondering about the whole giving birth process with the two guys watching from the shadows...stalkers....Minato could kill them if he noticed.

Naruto shivered at the thought that he soon erased from his mind. "God, Just how long at we gonna wai-" Zelo was cut off when Naruto turned his head towards the front gates of Konoha. With a smile Naruto said to his team

"The wait is over, Don't destroy too much of Konoha. Ikuzo!"

With that, the Team dispersed all around Konoha. The villagers know nothing about the Invasion led by Mardara and plant-guy since Naruto with the help of his Team, created a HUGE barrier around Konoha so that everything that happened inside that barrier won't affect Konoha much. Understand?

Now with Jongup and Youngjae...

"I am never going to pissed off a woman again" Jongup muttered cowering in fear with Youngjae was the same but more speechless.

"HURRY UP AND COME OUT!!! OR ILL KILL MINATO!!!!!" screamed of pain soon followed after, somehow it sounded more like Minato's then Kushina. Whatever happens, It'll stay a mystery.

"The battle should have started by now" Jongup muttered feeling the barrier being moved. "Y-Yeah...Kushina is scary..." Youngjae mumbled butting his nails.

Back with the A Team....

"MARDARA!" Naruto shouted now on the rooftop with Mardara in front of him with a giant fan. "You seemed to know about me, care to tell me how?" Mardara asked amused. "How? You'll know, Once your dead" Naruto smirked holding his sword.

"Don't underestimate me, Boy" Mardara hissed as he launched himself at Naruto. By now, his Team is searching for the plant-guy while destroying the annoying 'army'.

"Aren't you the one underestimating me?" Naruto asked blocking Mardara's Fan with his sword. "Your weapon is big enough for me to block it, it may be special but My weapon is worth much more" Naruto said.

-Now how should I end this quick? Should I use Beast Bomb like the last time? No, the barrier won't hold it. He has that stupid-annoying-troublesome-cheating Eye but he can't copy my Demonic Jutsu and Elements- Naruto thought with a grin he looked at his opponent.

"Your quite good, I'll give you that" Mardara said. "Of course I am, But that's not all that I can do" Naruto said as the wind pick up and began to circle around Naruto. "What are you doing?" Mardara asked seeing Naruto just standing in front of him with a unnoticeable smirk.

"Slice and cut down all my enemies, Anemoi" Naruto whispered as he charged at Mardara with his sword in hand. He manage to cut off Mardara's left arm but it soon regenerate. "You...for someone your age, being able to cut off my arm is impressive. But, I see that there's something more to it" Mardara stated. Naruto held up his sword, his hand touching the blade.

"Your Right, there's actually more to it. Curious?" Naruto asked thinking of buying time for his Teammates to find that plant-Guy. "Of course I am, you even know how I fight. Care to tell me why?" Mardara said with a smile with a hidden meaning. But it didn't bother Naruto one bit.

"I'll tell you, Because I've already beaten you once" Naruto answered as he appeared before Mardara at top speed even faster then Minato, and stabbed Mardara in the chest. It happened so fast that Mardara noticed Naruto when he was already injured.

"You've beaten me you say, a delusional boy like you should know your place!" Mardara yelled but Naruto was unfazed, since what he did was the truth. "This sword is able to sealed of my opponent's movement when used correctly, it's one of Makai's greatest weapons and only I can wield it, anyone who tried to wield it will just perish like dusts under the weight of its power" Naruto explained.

Naruto Sat down on the rooftop with a stunned Mardara beside him. "This feels weird, having a enemy standing beside you" Naruto muttered.

Little did he know, Mardara is slowly making a seal to summon Kuubi.

With the A-Team....

"Where's Zetsu?! He really knows how to hide" Himchan said in annoyance. "He's like one with nature, from what Naruto said, his hard not to missed" Daehyun said. By now, the four guys had already searched all the common hideouts in Konoha, All expect one.

"Let's go to the Hokage's Cliff, Naruto did say that there's tunnels behind the stone faces. Maybe he's bidding there" Youngguk said as the Team ran in that direction.

RRRROOOOAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

"Damn, looks like Mardara summoned Kuubi" Youngguk muttered "that means that Naruto's careless/stupid enough to give Mardara time for the seals..." Zelo stated. "Let's hurry up, who knows what will happened from now on" Youngguk and his Team now race to the Hokage's faces.

Back with Jongup and Younjae....

"Shit Kuubi got summoned!" Jongup whispered. "Minato wouldn't know the cause since he didn't know Mardara's outside" Younjae said watching the doctors holding onto twins. "At least the babies got out in time"

"The seal on Kushina is breaking, the Kuubi has already broken out of her two times already. Her seal is weakening so She can no longer hold the Kuubi anymore" Younjae stated "Which means...." Jongup muttered. "One of the Twins will have to be the next Jinchuuriki"

"But first, we can't let Kushina die or Naruto will kill us" Jongup said prepareing to face the parents that should have a 'normal' life.

With Naruto....

"Damn...I was careless..." Naruto said stareing at the Kuubi in front of him. A part of Konoha was 'destroyed' since Kuubi appeared out of thin air and slammed onto the ground. Luckily that the barrier manage to hold off so not real damage was done.

"Now then let's recap, my sword is still in Mardara so I'm weaponless and Kuubi's out to get me...this really sucks" Naruto said as he glare at Kuubi. "Though your kind of like Kurama. I won't give you any mercy! COME AT ME!" Naruto yelled as he jumped at Kuubi without any weapons with him.

Now...what will happened next?