End of the Battle! Sealing the Beast!

I'm sorry if there's any mistakes! Any questions just ask me!

-3rd POV-

"Why are you here?! Didn't Wind stop you?" Naruto asked as he shake off Jiraiya and jumped a few metres away from the duo onto another rooftop followed by the Sannin.

"Mah, I won't hurt Ya Gaki. Just wanna talk" Jiraiya said as Tsunade stood beside him. "If your referring to that bastard(Wind), he went to find someone called Kasai I think" Tsunade said.

-He is proberly afraid that Fire would cause an accident burn things down and anger Earth....howler irony. Wind makes Fire stronger, Fire burns everything including Nature, Earth gets mad and slash out at Fire. in the end Water cools everyone down.....it's a recipe for disaster- Naruto thought

"Care to tell us what were you doing?" Jiraiya asked with his usual smile which made Naruto saddened, Jiraiya died in the Battle with Pain, he didn't want to remember. Tsunade died due to an assassination attempt a few years after the War, and Naruto could only watch.

Danzo....he took the role of Hokage after Tsunade's death. That's where everything changed. People turned greedy, innocent people surrferring for no reason, lives are treated like games. Fighting when they could just talk.

Naruto has seen it all, but he can't interfere. Just there to guide those who has a chance in life into the right path. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Why do you care?" Naruto hissed, summoning his bow knowing that he left his sword with Fire. He pointed it at the two Sannin, without any arrow charged, he didn't want to waste any chakra he still have.

"Leave now or I'll shoot" Naruto threatened but it didn't seem to work on the two. "Then shoot, it won't kill me at all" Jiraiya said with a little pride. Oh Your so dead if your shot. "Why did you think that?" Naruto asked, Shinobi always have a trump-card as back-up, Jiraiya should know fully well that he's not joking.

"You need a lot of chakra for sealing, you can't afford to lose more" Jiraiya explained with a smirk, folding his arms.

But unlike all the Shinobi, Naruto's trump-card is one not to be messed with. "True, if I were to fire my arrow now, I would run out of chakra. But..,What would happen if I released the seal I've placed on myself?" Naruto smirked as he watch his ex-sensei's shocked back.

Naruto has never used his full power to the limit since there wasn't anyone who could battle him excluding Kurama at full strength. So he decided to seal two-third of his powers away for better control.

"If I were to released my seal now, everyone will died of suffocation. My Chakra can purify the air around us if must, causeing Oxygen to become pure. We all know Pure Oxygen is like poison, and it could be your last breath" Naruto stated with a smirk on his face. He was luckly that he come across a book on Science during his stay in the future. He was curious so he decided to read the book to kill boredom.

His words caused Tsunade to panic, pure oxygen? to purify air, that's impossible. Even in medication history, there's absolutely no cure if you breath in that deadly air.

"Making the 'impossible' = 'possible' is my middle name, those civilians have no idea this battle is ongoing, surely you don't want to cause a panic" Naruto said, he has no choice but to do this, he knows fully well he have no courage to face his (onces dead) Godparents. He just can't.

"GGGAAAAKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!"

Narutos looks up to see Fire landing besides him. "What?!" "Gaki! That blond dude took your sword! He is really good at running" Fire commented as he turned to the Sannins. "Is that lady your GrandMother?" Fire asked as a fit suddenly was thrown at him, but fortunaly was stopped by his hand. "Why are you so angry all of a sudden? What did I do?" Fire asked innocently. "F-Fire.....please stop...." Naruto muttered