Can you see behind those faces?

-3rd POV-

Naruto just woken from his sleep, he had a dream or rather a nightmare. He was already used to having nightmares, ones that reminds him of his past. The War.

No matter how much he wanted to forget, he couldn't. The Times he spent with his friends, he couldn't just locked those memories that kept him in check, keep him from going insane.

The dreams reminded him of his so called 'Sacrifice' for his friends and Konoha. Naruto was caught between two choices. He wanted to forget yet he can't. Then what can he did?

Naruto prepare himself for the day, wearing his usual clothing he went out of his room for breakfast.

"Ohaiyo" He greeted his team as they went to visit the couple first before breakfast. "Ano....Gomen Boss, I didn't...." Zelo muttered, he knew it was his fault that all the drama from yesterday happened. "Don't worry about it, it'll happen eventually" Naruto said as he continued on "I forgive you but next time.." The team shiver in fright when they saw a weird looking smile that shine darker then usual.

Better not Piss him off the next time..."

The doors open to see the two lovebirds sleeping on their individual beds. Naruto stood in the middle as he took a quick look on his parents conditions. Looks like their only knocked out, I have to sent them back to Konoha sooner or later. He thought.

Truthfully, he didn't want his parents to leave the castle but instead stay together with him. His wish can never be granted, that is already confirmed.

"Hm...." A sound was heard and it turns out to be Kushina. "Looks like your awake" Naruto muttered. His meeting with his parents came and went back so fast, it felt like a second since they first met. And he was crying that time to.

"You....What Minato said...was it true?" Kushina asked as she force herself out of her laying position. She could still feel dizzy from the darts. As started to fall but Naruto manage to catch her before that. "Woah, you have to rest" he said looking at Kushina. "I'll sent you and da-Minato back to Konoha after this so don't worry about anything and rest" he continued.

Not knowing, his eyes begin to burr. Even if Naruto has already forgotten about his 'emotions', he's heart can never be erased. Why can't he be selfish for once? Why must ge always place himself before his precious people? Can anyone even be like that?

In fact, peoples who are like Naruto might had already perish. Someone like that could have been betrayed several times already or even have drown in their pool of 'negative' feelings. That's why when a person smile too much, it shows just how much they've been building up in the inside.

Putting others before you, so that they wouldn't leave you out....alone

It's even could you, maybe your family members or even your closest friends. You never know until it's too late.

"Y-You" Kushina muttered when she saw his blue eyes starting to turn shiver. She tried to talk but she found herself unable to move. "I'll be sending you outside the gates of Konoha, from there you've to take care of Minato" Naruto said as he begin the seal.

"GoodBye" Naruto said biting his lips as a drop of blood silently fall as he cast the seal.

"Reverse Seal: The World of Shinobi"

And his parents were gone, leaving the Son alone once again.

"Maybe with this..I counld save everyone"