12✔︎What a Surprise

Jubilee

As soon as the Clippers locker room door slammed closed, Blake pressed my back into it and deepened our kiss, angling his head to the left and pushing his tongue further in my mouth. I tightened my legs around his waist, pressing myself against his protruding manhood, and moaned in surprise at his level of...aggression. I couldn't comment though because I was already frantically trying to get him out of the sexy ass suit he had on that accented his muscular body perfectly. I swear a suit on a man is lingerie on a woman. While I unbuttoned his jacket and began to undo his belt, he had already nimbly unzipped my dress in the back and was pulling away from our kiss to begin taking it off.

"Put me down, Blake," I panted, an idea popping into my head.

Blake shook his head and kissed me again. Harder. Our desperate need for each other was at an all-time high. It was as if him making that promise to me and putting that ring on my finger increased his level of ownership over me and my level of ownership over him.

Since he didn't want to listen, I took matters into my own hands and released my legs from around his waist, forcing Blake to have to let me down.

"What did you do that for, baby?" Blake asked, his hooded eyes meeting mine and causing a jolt of electricity to run through me at the lust that had darkened his irises.

Instead of answering him I just silently walked past him, causing him to turn around so his gaze could follow me. I slowly pulled my dress down, allowing it to slowly slide down my curves and cause a hitch in Blake's breath as he observed the view in front of him. Our eyes never left each other's while I undressed for him, giving him a little show that he couldn't have prepared for, and attempting to increase his desperation for me in hopes that I'd get to see Blake go to another level sexually. I could tell he'd kept his freak at bay, minus our little incident at school, in consideration of trying to make me more comfortable. But tonight, I wanted all he had to offer. He was mine wasn't he?

I reached behind me and unclasped my bra, watching Blake's bottom lip move between his teeth as he bit down, trying to exert some self-control. I then held my arm out and dropped my bra to the floor, causing Blake to take a predatory step forward.

"No sir, don't touch," I teased with a sly smile, pushing both my thumbs under the waistband of my panties and pushing them all the way down my legs.

I had to bend over to get them down to my feet and pull them over my Louboutins.

"Fuck. Leave the shoes, baby," Blake cursed before giving me an order that I was already planning to carry out.

"Who said I was going to take them off, Daddy?" I whispered, tossing my panties to him with a straight face.

He caught them in his right hand with a devilish smile, "Mmm, is this the kind of mood you're in tonight? Because Happy Valentine's Day to me."

I suppressed my giggle and once again did not answer him. Instead I turned and made my way down the corridor to the right of the entrance and headed for the tv room with the couches, swaying my hips and enjoying the knowledge that Blake was getting a full view of me. He must've silently caught up to me with his long strides because as soon as I stopped in front of the tv room he smacked my ass.

"Keep going, sexy," he murmured in my ear while rubbing me right where the sting of his smack was.

More and more moisture began to travel south for me with every gesture and word that came from Blake. I could tell I had called forth the beast, and this would be nothing like the time we unsuspectingly fucked when we were drunk. This time we were both completely sober.