Chaper eight - Winter wonderland

Sorry it's kind of short and sucky guys. Hope the LiLoLove makes up for it a bit :) Had a struggle writing this though, took me almost 5 hours and couldn't really focus. Hope you enjoy it anyway, and brace yourself for the drama that's coming up...

Song on the side is Ronan Keating, I've been listening to his songs like all evening, thanks to Sanne (shout out to TheWayYouLookTonight! Not as impressive as when Liam does it, I guess...) lol :) and this song kind of fits the chapter! enjoy!

Louis' POV

I woke up to the sound of Liam's soft snoring. I was laying on my back, and he was all cuddled up to me, his face scrunched up as he pressed it into my chest. I smiled at him, remembering last night. He had been a bit shy at the beginning, but I put on my bold mask and soon enough, we were both lost completely in the moment. It was the best sex I ever had, even though it was a bit clumsy, as it goes with first times.

Liam's eyes had been full of lust, of course, but that wasn't the only thing that shone through. I could tell he was truly fond of me, and I was sure my eyes gave him the same message.

He moaned softly in the back of his throat as I shifted to make myself more comfortable. It reminded me of earlier this morning, when I had been licking the insides of his thighs, teasing him as I flicked my tongue across his hip bones, following the immensely sexy V-shape of his abs. He had let out a similar moan back then, although it was a lot louder then.

I felt a familiar tug at the bottom of my stomach, reminding me of how much I enjoyed every second of the past night myself.

I freed my hand from under his firm and deliciously shaped bum, bringing it up to his face. I ran my thumb along his jaw, rubbing my nose into his soft curls. He kept saying he needed a haircut because he hated his curls, but I think they suit him, and no matter what he said, he never went to the hairdressers even though he had time for it now his exams were finished. I mindlessly twirled one of his curls around my finger as I felt his eyelashes flutter against my chest. It took only 5 more seconds for his brown eyes to find my blue ones, his warm smile making my heart skip a beat.

“Morning babe,” he croaked, his voice weak and husky with sleep.

“Hey love, slept well?”

“Like a baby. Have you been up for a long time?” he asked, clearing his throat to get rid of the huskiness.

“Long enough to remember how you were everything but an innocent baby last night.” I winked, making him blush violently.

He turned around, rolling on his back laying next to me. A low groan escaped my lips as I turned to my side, watching him stretch his body.

He smiled at me, obviously unaware of what his actions caused around my body.

“What time do we need to check out?” I asked, trying to keep my tone casual.

He grinned. “After dinner.”

I returned his grin as I pulled myself up on hands and knees, kissing him softly on the lips. “You naughty, naughty boy!” He gulped as I lowered myself onto his body, both of us obviously eager to continue where we'd left off earlier this morning.

Eventually, we had climbed out of bed around three, a last make out session in the shower before we checked out of the hotel. The sun was out, shining brightly on the fresh snow from last night. The illusion of a warmer day was soon shattered as the frost bit my nose, causing me to hide my face in my scarf and pulling Liam's hand into my pocket with mine. Once we were used to the temperature, it felt actually quite nice to be outside. We decided to walk home, it would probably take us over an hour to get there, but we enjoyed each others company, and it wasn't like we were in a hurry to get there.