Chapter Thirty-four - A surprise party for everyone

Louis' POV

I giggled as I squirmed out of Liam's hands. "Liam come on, we have to hurry or we'll be late for Niall's party!"

"But Boo..." he whined, trying to lock his arms around my waist as he stood on his tip toes to try and kiss me again.

"No Li, not now. You can go all sexbunny on me again when we come home, but right now, you have to finish showering and get dressed for the party."

"Why is it that important that we're there for the start of it anyway? There'll be so many people Niall probably won't even notice that we're late." he grumbled but turned around to grab the shampoo bottle when I gave him a stern look before I stepped out of the shower. I quickly shaved and slipped on the clothes I'd laid out before I got into the shower and Liam decided he wanted to join me.

Of course we hadn't spent much time together last week since I had started school, and it was pretty tiring to adjust to having classes together with working part time, but ever since I had come home yesterday evening, he hadn't stopped trying to seduce me into having sex with him. And he succeeded, mutliple times. Finally he came into the room, his hair still dripping wet and only a soft fluffly towel wrapped around his waist. He smirked at me when I sat back on the bed to watch him get dressed. And you shouldn't judge me, I'm sure you'd do the same if you were in my place. Finally he was dressed and ready to leave, twenty minutes before the party started. Or that's what Liam thought. In reality, everyone was already there by now, waiting to surprise Liam who still believed it was only Niall's party. I led him out the door and sent a quick text to let Harry know we were on our way before we walked the short distance to the pub.

We made our way through the crowd at the front, all drinking and watching the football game that was being broadcasted, and opened the door to the backroom where the party would take place. It was pretty silent, and the lights were dimmed. Liam sighed and turned around to face me as I stepped in behind him. "See, I told you we'd be too early. Even Niall isn't here yet. We could've taken our sweet time in the shower..."

I cleared my throat to stop him from continuing that train of thought, as I was very well aware there were in fact people around here. I heard Helen's giggle a second before the lights switched on and everybody jumped out of wherever they were hiding, yelling something that resembled 'surprise'.

Liam's jaw dropped as he looked around to see who was there. I waved at Karen and Ruth, who were apparently already socializing with my mum. The three of them waved back at me before I quickly turned around, shooting a smile in reply to Liam's glare. I handed him a beer as I came back, he seemed a bit more at ease with the people surrounding him and had now starting to enjoy himself talking and dancing. I hugged him from behind while he was talking to Ruth and kissed his neck softly. Ruth cooed at us but Liam gave me yet another glare.

"It's not because I'm enjoying myself that it means you're off the hook Tomlinson. Be sure I'll get my revenge." I just smirked in reply before I took off and joined Karen and my mum who were sitting at a table still talking. I might not be a relationship expert but I was experienced enough to know that mothers bonding over their kids' relationship usually meant nothing good.

It was pretty fun, there weren't too many people around, and Harry's mum had joined mine and Liam's while all of us just danced our asses off to the obnoxious music. It had been quite a long time since I had had so much fun going out. I was giggling loudly while I danced with Helen, grinding against each other in front of Zayn who was trying to look believeable flirting with Liam. He failed horribly though, as the both of them couldn't stop laughing. By the time it was time for Karen and my mum to go back to the trainstation, Anne would be staying over at Gemma's flat, everyone else but me was too drunk to drive, so I volunteered to take them there in Harry's car. They were contemplating evil scheme's for family get togethers. I wouldn't be surprised it they were already planning our wedding before we were even engaged, with the way they kept saying how cute Liam and I were together. Ugh, mothers.