Chapter Twenty-four - Playing a love game

Just a heads up: there is sexy time in this chapter. Some of you begged me for it, so, here you have it! I marked it, so those of you who are actually still innocent (though I don't think there's many of you on Wattpad) can skip the hot parts :) Lisa, you can stop pretending, I KNOW you'll read it :P

Also, thank you very much to everyone who reads, adds this to their libraries, votes or comments. It means a lot, I really can't believe this story got 25000 reads already. Love you all for it!

Louis' POV

11.30. I groaned as I took a look at my phone, telling me it was almost noon, and still I didn't want to get out. I had completely ignored Liam getting up earlier, hoping my headache would disappear if I slept some more, but the heat inside the tent became too much to even think, let alone sleep. I freed myself from the sleeping bag that was tangled around my legs and got outside where I found Liam, Niall, Harry and Zayn sitting around the remainders of the camp fire, all of them looking equally hungover as I felt. Luckily a soft breeze made the outside temperature a bit more bearable than it was inside the tent. I slumped down on the ground next to my boyfriend. Will I ever get used to calling him my boyfriend? I love saying that. My boyfriend. Anyway, I went to set next to him when Helen stuck her head out of their tent. I tried to flash her a smile, although I wasn't so sure if it wasn't more a grimace. 

"Anyone up for a painkiller?" She asked, holding up the box of paracetamol. She was given a bunch of grateful smiles as we passed the packet around, together with a bottle of water.

Half an hour later, I felt like I was in fact human again, and we all made our ways to the showers to freshen up a bit, changing into our swimming trunks. We were feeling lazy so we decided to stay at the campsite, swimming and just lazying around. Perfect holiday if you ask me.

For some bizarre reason, we were the only ones at the swimming pool so we had it all to ourselves. Liam and I were at the shallow end, having a bit of cuddling time while he stood on the floor and I had wrapped my legs around his waist. The cool water brought some very welcome refreshment from the scorching sun and from the hotness of my boyfriend. 

"Booooooooomb!" Niall shouted before I saw his body fly over us, causing an enormous splash half a second later. Soon enough, all of us were splashing around, pushing each other under water and just general banter. We only got out of the pool when our fingers looked more like raisins. Harry and I went to the campsite bakery, not caring about our dripping wet hair while the rest went back to our tents. Surprisingly, we came back with three breads, as well as with three lounge chairs. We ran into a group of Dutch tourists, about our age, who were leaving today and didn't have space for the chairs in their car, so they gave them to us.

 After lunch, I felt reborn, the swim and the food had done me well, and it seemed as if the others felt the same. Zayn, Harry and Liam had claimed the lounge chairs and were soon drifting up to sleep in the shadow of the trees, so Niall, Helen and I got our matresses out and followed their example. 

When I opened my eyes after my slumber, I looked straight into Niall's. "It's too hot, I can't sleep!" he whined. "It's so hot I'm not even hungry". I chuckled and patted his back, noticing Helen to slowly wake up too. The three other were still far away in dreams, so we decided to play a game of cards amongst the three of us.

Liam's POV

I woke up to the sounds of laughter a few yards from where I just had the best nap ever. I looked up to find Louis, Niall and Helen playing some cards, apparently having a lot of fun. I smiled and got up to press a kiss on my boyfriends lips before I got in to our tent to get my book and the speaker set. Helen went to get her iPod, and by the time we had set our stereo set up, Harry and Zayn were awake as well, but both too lazy to get up out of their chairs, so they ended up chatting and distracting me, who was in the middle chair from reading.