Chapter nineteen - Wait for it...

Louis's POV

The smell of french toast invaded my nostrils when I woke up the next morning. I jumped out of bed, excited to have a taste of the special treat and followed the smell to the kitchen where I found my very handsome man in his boxers only.

He was humming a song I didn't recognise and obviously hadn't noticed me coming in. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him, letting my chin rest on his shoulder as I kissed his neck. “Are you pregnant yet?”

“Hey! What makes you say I'd be the one to carry our baby? I don't know if you have proper memories about last night, but you could be very much pregnant yourself mister!”

“Everyone can see you're actually the...” I said with a cheeky smile before he cut me off, pointing at me with the spatula he still held in his hand.

“Watch what you're saying Tommo, I'm cooking your breakfast here, and I could still get you a sex-ban too!” he threatened.

“Except for the fact that you're too horny yourself, but I was going to say... everyone can see you're actually the strongest one out of us, I could never bare with giving birth.”

“Nice save. Though we both know that was not what you were going to say, and I'll make you pay for it sooner or later.” he smiled before turning back to the stove, managing to save the toast in the pan from burning to ashes. “Sit down, I'm almost done here.”

“Yes sir!”

A few minutes later he walked over to the counter, two plates stacked with French toast in his hands. We both started eating them, managing to clear one plate, the other being left for Niall and Harry when they would finally emerge from the bedroom after last night's wild adventure. It had me thinking about how much Harry was staying over here lately, it would probably be more practical if they moved in together already.

The weather was too good to spend the day inside, so we got dressed and went for a long walk around the city.

When we returned, Harry and Niall were up and sat in our living room together with Zayn and Helen. They were playing a game of Carcassonne, which Helen was winning with a smashing score leaving the others far behind. We sat down with them, sniggering at Zayn's sulking. He was always a sore loser, and losing from his girlfriend didn't exactly make it better.

After dinner, that had been cooked already by Harry and Niall, Zayn produced some beer and we decided to play sing star, getting a little tipsy to make it easier, or at least it seemed that way.

The evening ended with all four of them choking in laughter as I made a bet with Niall I could get more M&M's into my mouth than him. I lost, of course, though it was a close call. Only 28 behind. Don't even ask why we have such an enormous stock of M&M's, I blame Niall.

“What are your plans for the next week bambi?” I asked softly when Liam and I finally got to bed after making sure the living room looked decent again. Not an easy task when you've had a few beers too many.

“Just studying. Finals are going to be there sooner than I want them to. And I have to finish three more projects by the end of the month too.”

“Sounds boring.”

“It is. As is everything without you.”

“God Liam, you're too cheesy for your own good.”

He giggled, kissing my lips before he told me he loved me, again, and continued talking about nothing much. He was obviously knackered, seeing as he fell asleep mid sentence.