Chapter Thirty-three - New start

For those of you that still claim to be innocent and want to keep it that way, I suggest you stop reading when it switches to Louis's POV.

Liam's POV

I had an early class that morning, so I tried real hard to be quiet when I unwrapped myself from Louis' embrace to get up. He had wrapped himself firmly around me, as usual and he woke up from his slumber as soon as his limbs fell down on the mattress, releasing a long groan.

"Morning Lou." I whispered as I walked towards our wardrobe to pick out some fresh clothes for the day. I sat down on the bed to put on my pants and socks, and rolled my eyes as I felt his arm snake around my waist. "Babe, I have to go to class, come one, let go."

"Noooooooooo." he whined. The toddler stage wasn't completely over, obviously.

"Lou, I'm already running late, let me go, please?"

"Maybe it's better if you stay here with me then, if you're going to be late anyway. I've got something I want to show you."

"Show me later then, I've got to run." I replied before I peeled his fingers from my shirt and pressed a quick kiss on his lips, speed walking out of the bedroom, to the kitchen to grab something to eat on my way and then out the door.

I only had two classes, but Louis managed to ruin my concentration by constantly texting me. Of course I could've switched my phone off, but I didn't have the heart to do so. His texts were clingy, but also sweet and flirty. I'd missed my flirty Lou. 

From Louis - I can't wait for you to come home baby... I miss you so much... Want to make you feel my love.

To Louis - Boo you're making me blush. And more. In class. Screw you.

From Louis - Is that a promise bambi? ;)

To Louis - No. Yes. No. Maybe. Go and do something useful and stop sexting me.

From Louis - So preparing you for what's to come isn't useful? That's lame! And you're the one who thinks this is sexting, I was just being nice! Meet me at the bakery for lunch? Gonna talk to Libby about part time work.

To Louis - See you there. Class ends around one. Say hi to Libby. And good luck. Love you boo.

From Louis - Nice ignoring the first part bambi. Love you too.

To Louis - Shut up.

From Louis - You shut up first.

I rolled my eyes at my phone and put it back in my pocket to try and concentrate on what the teacher in front of the class was telling us, and asked myself again why I thought it would be a good idea to take a law minor this year. I didn't understand half of what the teacher said and it was too boring to even try. Maybe I'd better go and unsubscribe and choose another minor. Not that I knew which one to pick, but anything would be better than this. 

 As soon as the buzz indicated the end of class, and the end of the day for me as well, I grabbed my stuff, put it in my backpack and hurried out of the classroom. I made a quick stop at the student information desk to grab an info folder about majors and minors in third year and then walked towards Libby's bakery. I should've known Louis would be behind the counter, helping Libby and Tammy out at the busiest time of day, even when he was officially still on sick leave.

"Hello how can I help you?" he asked happily while he was busy putting the money of the previous costumer in the till.

"By getting your ass from behind that counter and stop working while you're on sick leave." I replied, my arms crossed in front of my chest. His head shot up and he bit his lip when he realised it was me.