Chapter thirteen - Lovesick puppy

Again, a bit of smut down at the end, I'll mark it so you won't have to read it if you're uncomfortable with it.

Liam’s POV

The next day I had to get up at 7.30, to make sure I made it to class in time. I woke Niall up when I left the bathroom, since we had the same classes in the morning. We both had an incredible morning mood, so we just sat at the kitchen counter, sulking over our bowls of cereal. I was grumpy about having to get up this early again, but most of all about having to miss Louis all day. Good thing his night shifts only started at 22.30, so at least we could spend most of the evenings together.

Morning classes couldn’t really interest me, although I usually was a good student who at least paid attention. Now all my mind was set to was Louis, Louis, and oh, Louis. He had looked so cute and peaceful when I left him in the bed this morning, and I was counting down the minutes until we would see each other again. I knew now what Niall had felt like throughout the first semester, having to miss Harry so much. Even more than I had to miss Louis, since Haz was attending a different Uni and most of the days he wasn’t even able to meet us for lunch or anything.

“Liam! Stop sulking and take your bag, we’re moving to another classroom to work on some project!” Niall said while nudging me in the side.

“Ouch Ni! Another project, really?” I whined. Niall merely rolled his eyes before he grabbed my books in one hand, my wrist in the other and pulled me with him down the hallway.

I managed to pay attention during the rest of the 90 minute period, actually getting some of the project work done already, much to Niall’s satisfaction. I jumped up from my seat as soon as the buzzer signaled the end of class though, speeding towards the door, down the corridor to the entrance hall, where my eyes found Louis as soon as I walked in. He was leaning against one of the columns that supported the enormously high roof of the hall, obviously not noticing me, while taking in his surroundings. I took a minute watch him, admiring his soft features before walking over to him and pressing a soft kiss on his lips.

“Hi Bambi!” he smirked, his tone loving though.

“Hey Alice!” I replied, a cheeky grin tugging on my lips.

“Alice?” He asked, a confused expression on his beautiful face.

“ You were just looking around here as if you were dropped in Wonderland, so yes, Alice! Oh and you would look absolutely stunning with a blonde wig and a light blue dress, that too!” I replied, earning me a playful slap on the arm.

“Sheesh, Liam, could you run out of class any faster?” a panting Niall exclaimed from behind me.

“No, obviously not, otherwise I wouldn’t have left my gorgeous boyfriend standing here by himself.” I replied, rolling my eyes at his obnoxiousness.

“He’s been acting like a lovesick puppy all morning, next time you should come to class with him Lou, I’ll kill myself if he keeps this up all year.” He complained as we walked out the door, heading for Libby’s bakery.

Lunch break was over way too soon for my liking, and although I had only a two hour class left before my day was over, I still managed to sulk over saying goodbye to Lou again. Niall just rolled his eyes at me before literally kicking my butt to get me back to school.

“Honey! I’m home!” I shouted cheerily as I walked into the flat.

“In the kitchen Li!” Louis’ slightly husky voice replied.

I walked into the said room to find him behind the stove with 4 different pots and pans on it, while a wonderful smell drifted up my nose. I stood behind him, wrapping my arms around him and resting my face between his shoulder blades. “What are you doing boo?”