Part one

Ivy Jones a name of many mysteries. Quite a few heard of the name but not in Riverdale. Jones a common surname in the SouthSide of Riverdale , which was soon to be her new home. She had visited maybe a handful of times to see her cousin Jughead and her Uncle FP however this time she wasnt just visiting, she was here to stay ....
She pulled the heavy bags that seemed to carry her possesions that told many stories of her life back home . Small sweat droplets ran down her forehead and she lugged the bags out of the Car. All her mum said was the trailer number before she drove off. Her mother had sent her here as she had been lets put it straight forward a pain in the arse , breaking cerfew , drink , drugs and boys. It was all a unhealthy cocktail of all them that pushed her mum over the edge to send her to Riverdale. Her and her mother never saw eye to eye on anything this didnt help matters.
The worn out soles of her black converse scraped against the gravel in sunnyside trailer park. She could hear the odd revving of motorcycles and occasional shout , this place certainly had some character. She reached the trailer and knocked on the door with her purple knuckles from previous nights. The trailer door swung open to reveal Jughead Jones standing there of course with his hat on that she hated.
"IVY!! " he pulled her into a bear hug squeezing her tightly , after a second she tried to get out of his grasp.
"Yes Jug enough of that soppy shit come on now" he released her from his arms. They entered the trailer.
"Your rooms through there " he says whilst pointing to a door opposite the bathroom.
"Thanks , wheres FP?"
"Hes out at a serpent meeting which i am actually meant to be at" he says looking down at his watch that his mum had brought him one christmas.
"Well go then" she says shooing him out the door. She dragged her bags into the room opposite the bathroom. She could tell FP had been and tried to decorate bless him . A dark purple bed cover matched the purple pillows that rested under it . A set of drawers rested at the side along with a dressing table. It wasnt much but to Ivy it was as she knew that FP had tried his hardest to make it somewhat girly. Her clothes soon found there home as did her other belongings. A few books sat on top of the drawers. She was a keen reader but she loved to write also just like her cousin. Her family life was a little complicated but her cousin and uncle were two members of her family who seemed to know her better then she knew herself. An hour swept by as she began reading her new Stephen King novel the door to the trailer burst open . FP didnt say anything but embraced his Niece into his arms . He knew she wasnt one to hug and be affectionate but he didnt care. She looked up as he smiled at her. Once FP finally released her he spoke up.
"I know youve had some rough times at home with your mum , but i think Riverdale could do you some good . But that does mean you better start behaving " he said pointing at her a wicked smirk crept across her face one he had seen too many times. Since it was Ivy's welcome to your new home kind of thing. All three went to Pops diner of course. Pop tate greeted the trio with a smile.
" long time no see Ivy" Pops said with a huge welcoming grin.
"Its good to be back and to see you Pop" she returned with a little grin. He led them to the table and took their order.
"I was thinking about school" Ivy said playing with her hair not looking at the two relatives who sat opposite her.
" no youre going" FP plainly stated he knew what she was going to say.
"Yeah you can help me with the school paper actually" Jughead suggested.
"I cant have you not going to School your mum would want my head on a stick" he said with a laugh. Our food arrived we began to eat and catch up. The sound of motorcycles filled the outside , then the bell sounded i looked to see a group of serpents in there leather jackets walk into the diner . Suprisngly i hadnt met the serpents . FP wanted to keep that part of his life seperate from his niece. They walked over to the table to speak to the Jones' . I locked eyes with a chocolate brown pair.

I dont think i will link each part to an episode im just going to go with the flow and see what happens . Thank you for reading x