Sixty five

I went into my chemistry class which was my last class of this week and i took my seat next to Reggie .
"Reginald " i say opening my notebook .
"Yo Ivy ive got some good news "
"What is this good news then ?"
"Guess whos parent are away for the weekend "
"Erm let me think " i say sarcastically
"So as its Friday night party at mine "
"Im done with that "
"Also you can bring your boyfriend if you want " my eyes widened
"Woah Reggie Mantle is willing to invite a serpent into his home "
"More than one actually and I know what on earth is happening to me "
"Well thank you it means a lot Reg "
"No worries Iv "
"Awh aint you a cutie " i say grabbing his face
"Get off of me " he says making me laugh . Soon lunch came around and i sat down on Sweetpea lap in the cafeteria .
"What you doing tonight ?" I ask him
"Not sure why " he says looking up at me
"Do you wanna come to a party with me ? Youve been invited "
"Whos party ?" He responds with a skeptical look
"Reggie " straight away Sweetpea scoffed
"Not a chance "
"Please he said you could come " i say , Sweetpea just gave me a look which was dont be stupid.
"It will be fun come on "
"No Ivy "
"Please baby " i say near his ear as i left a few kisses on his neck .
"Fine " he said making me excitied .
"Thank you " i say kissing him and then grinning he just rolled his eyes at me . "Come to mine later and ill drive us " i say before getting up from his lap and going to the blue and gold .
"Thought youd be in here " i say spotting Jughead
"You alright ?" He asks me as i sit on the desk swinging my legs back and forth .
"Yeah im good , you look a bit stressed though "
"What no im fine , just thinking "
"About ?"
"About some serpent buisness that dads taking care of "
"Well just leave him to it , stop stressing " i say getting up frok the desk
"Jug " i say making him turn around , immediately i wrapped my arms around him . He rested his chin on my head . 

Later that day i began to get ready for Reggies party and the door of the trailer knocked however Fp answered it and let Sweetpea in . I saw the tall figure come into my room .
"Im almost done just got to find my shoes " i say looking for them
"Oh here they are " i say slipping my feet into my boots . I stood up from the bed .
"Looking good doll "
"thank you babe" i say before leading him out of the room .
"So how on earth has my daughter convinced you to go to Reggies party "
"I still have no clue how i managed it " i laugh
"Well you two have fun "
"Thanks Dad" i say kissing his cheek , Fp gave Sweetpea a nod and then we headed out to my car to pick up Fangs as Toni was going with Cheryl . Once we got there pretty much everyone was bascially already drunk .
"Here she is " Reggie said greeting me by quickly hugging me
"Alright man " he says nodding to Sweetpea .
"Can i get you both a drink ?"
"No ill get one later but im sure Sweetpea will want one " i say to him
"Is beer okay ?" He asks him
" yeah bro " Reggie handed him a beer . Fangs went over to some of the girls which were on the river vixens . Me and Sweetpea walked hand in hand over to Cheryl and Toni .
"Hey girl you made it " Toni said
"Of course "
"How did you manage to get the giant here " Cheryl said
"Cause she is his little underbelly "  Toni said taking another mouthful of her drink . All of us ended up dancing together and having a good time , obviously i couldnt drink but that didnt stop me from having fun . As it got later on Fangs and Toni were compleatly drunk . Reggie had come up to me .
"Josie has been giving you the eye all night " i say to him
"After leaving me in pops theres no chance "
"Yeah you say that now , give it an hour you two will upstairs " i laugh . The music was so loud that i could bearly hear him . Drinks were getting spilt left right and centre , Reggies house was getting trashed but he didnt care since he was on the sofa with some random girl on his lap .
"Are you glad you came tonight ?"
"Wont say glad but it aint the worst "
"Thats an improvement i guess " i say before beginning to grind against him as his large hands found my hips , i leant my head back as he left kisses down my neck .
"Ok maybe i am glad i did come now " i laced my fingers with his and pulled us out of the living room and into the bathroom which was downstairs .
"What you doing ?" He says as i pulled him inside before locking the door . I pushed against the door and our lips met with each other in a heated make out section . One of his hands roamed down my body as the other was tangled in my hair . He pulled away from me .
"Gosh your something else " he said before rejoining our lips back into the heated session. Eventually we pulled away and left the bathroom hand in hand .
"Wait is my hair all messed up "
"Just a bit doll " i quickly try to sort out my hair before we walk out of the bathroom and back into the living room. A few people were passed out in the living room , Josie and Reggie were in the kitchen against the fridge kissing . A handful of people left , Toni was really drunk so Cheryl was takig her home . Fangs was leaving with a vixen so me and Sweetpea decided to leave . I drove us back to my trailer . Both of us headed inside Fp was still awake and was sat on the sofa.
"Have a good time ?"
"Yeah it wasnt as bad as i expected " Sweetpea said
"What have you done to him " Fp joked making us both laugh .
"Were gonna turn in " i say kissing Fps cheek "goodnight Dad "
"Night " i reply before me and Sweetpea went into my bedroo, and collapsed down on my bed .
"Goodnight doll "
"Night " Sweetpea ran his hand onto my stomach