Part twentythree

He sat at the white wyrm with Fangs next to him on a stool and Toni working behind the bar . She slid a drink towards him , he nodded at her before taking a sip.
"So why have you fallen out with her" Toni asked . He took another sip before replying to the pink haired girl.
"How did you know ?"
"Well neither of you have spoke to each other first of all " Toni said.
"And youve been even moodier then normal " Fangs added.
"So are you going to tell us what happened or what" Fangs asked
"Its doesnt matter " he swallowed the rest of his drink.
"Sweetpea " Fp called out as he walked towards him. Sweetpea turnt his head to face the older serpent. "We need an extra pair of hands" Sweetpea nodded before leaving the bar with a couple of older serpents.
"Do you reckon its something to do with what happened the other day when she left with Reggie?" Fangs asked her.
"I dont know , but i havent seen Sweetpea act this way about a girl before" Toni said while wiping the sides of the bar down.
"No neither have i " Fangs admitted.

Sweetpea and the older serpents were midway through a run that they had to do . While the older serpents dropped something off , Sweetpea had to be there look out just in case of any sign of trouble. Two boys came towards him. One of them he recognized . One of them he had a fight with before he had kicked his ass leaving him bleeding because of his brass knuckles.
" oh look what we have here " Sweetpea said as the two boys stood in front of him. He eyed the other boy up and down.
"What you needed to bring up back up this time " he spat . Both of the boys lunged towards him , Sweetpea tried to fight them off taking one on at a time. He had taken a few punches from the backup boy his nose bled slightly. He punched the boy who he had previously beaten up , the boy fell to the floor he began to kick him his boot collided with his stomach. His backup grabbed Sweetpea before punching him. Sweetpea pushed him by the throat aganist the wall , he retrieved his switch blade and held it towards his throat .
"If you know whats good for you , you would leave" he spat before gently pressing the blade into the boys neck to scare him. The boys eyes forced shut. Sweet pea put his blade back into his pocket. The boy pulled up the other one and they took off. Sweetpea spat a small amount of blood on the floor. He wiped the blood from his nose onto his tshirt. Fp had come back out with the others.
"Sweetpea what happened ?" He asked looking at him.
"Just some trouble , nothing i couldnt take care of" he replied
"Good job boy" he patted him on the back. Fp had dropped him back at his trailer so he could get cleaned up. He threw open his trailer door before slamming it shut. He went to the bathroom and rinsed his face cleaning the blood from around his nose. He changed his clothes , he had sweatpants and a clean tshirt on. He layed ontop of his bed , debating wether to call her or not. She told him to leave her alone but he wasnt sure he could do that. He pressed the call button it rang and rang then it went to voicemail , he hung up and threw his phone in frustration. Girls had never had this affect on him but she was different.