Part thirtytwo

She ran her nails over his bare back .
"I might tell Fp today" she said quietly making the boy turn to face her, he was looking at her he seemed nervous.
"Sweetpea it will be fine" she said before kissing his lips. She ran her hands through his messy black hair. The two laid in bed for a little longer. Sweetpea pulled the covers back and got out of bed.
"Where you going ?" She whined pulling the cover back on her.
" believe it or not Doll i need a shower " he said , she just rolld her eyes and grabbed her phone. She began to scroll through social media and texts when she heard the shower begin to run. She got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom and slowly opened the door she walked in quietly , Sweetpea hadnt noticed because of the running water. Her clothes dropped to the floor before she proceeded to the shower , she got in behind him making him turn round . Sweetpeas eyes travelled excitingly down the girls body. He had a huge smirk on his face before he pulled her closer , both their wet skin against each other before he brought their lips together he said " youre so beautiful " . That said there lips met each others , she playfully bit his bottom lip pulling it slighty. Sweetpea lifted the girl up wrapping her legs around him , her back pressed against the cold tile wall sending shivers down her spine. Her hands went to go through his hair before she could Sweetpea laced their fingers together and pinned her arms up against the wall. This was the first time someone ever took control of her and she was loving it.
......
They walked out of the shower wrapped in towels and headed to the bedroom. She watched his back as he changed noticing the slight scratches on his back from her. She looked in the mirror as she did her makeup she looked at her collarbone that had Sweetpeas marks along it. She stood in underwear and a bra while she adjusted her makeup , Sweetpea was already dressed so he passed her to get to the main part of the trailer as he did this he slapped her bum making her gasp a little . She finally finished getting ready. She opened the door to see Sweetpea impatiently pacing around.
"Finally " he rolled his eyes. They went to the wyrm . Toni was serving just like most of the time. Fangs was by the pool table . Cheryl was sat at a bar stool speaking to the pink haired serpent.
"Hey lovebirds" she said walking over to them . She could see them both start to blush slightly. She sat down on the bar stool , Sweetpea wrapped his arm round her waist and kissed her head before he walked towards where Fangs was.
"What have you done with Sweetpea?" Toni asked , she laughed.
"No seriously ive never seen him like this before " Toni added ,  Cheryl nodded. Ivy simply shrugged her shoulders.
" im telling Fp tonight " she said sipping the soda through the straw.
" telling the parent , you must be serious" Cheryl said
" next thing you know they will be married " Toni joked
" lets just get off this topic now "
The three sat there chatting soon she felt as if she was thirdwheeling so she spoke to the other serpents. Quite a lot of them adorded her not just because she was Fps daughter but because they simply liked her .
"Wont be long before your in one of these" Mustang said slightly pulling on his leather jacket.
" dont know how Fp would feel about that " she laughed
" well either way youre apart of us" he said smiling . She smiled back at him. She saw Fp walk to his office so she followed him in.
" darlin"
"Fp i have something to tell you" she said slightly nervous.
"Okay what is it? Your not pregnant are you"
"No " she quickly said.
"Okay then what is it?"
"Well ive kind of got a boyfriend "
"So youve got yourself a boyfriend , who is it?"
"Uhm " she mumbled
"Uhm never heard of him before " he laughed.
"Its Sweetpea" she tried looking for a reaction but there wasnt one really.
"I thought as much , he is a good lad Ivy who is very loyal"
"With a bad temper" she added
"Just like you really " Fp said making her laugh. Once she left office she went straight to Sweetpea.
"I told him "
"How was it?"
"Alright actually , you have nothing to worry about" Fp walked up to the two.
"Im obliged to say this because im her father but i do mean it Son take care of her "
"I will " he nodded , Fp soon and went to the bar .