Part Fourtyone

I threw on my bikini under my clothes and headed into the living room to grab my bag , Fp was stood in the kitchen in his pops uniform.
"Where are you off to ? " Fp asked me.
"Im going to the quarry , you off to work ?"
"Yeah until 11 "
" okay ill see you later " i said quickly kissed his cheek .
"Have fun Kiddo , dont be back too late " he said before i left the trailer and got into my car and drove out of the trailer park and to the quarry. My red car pulled up where the other serpents bikes were parked. I grabbed my bag and headed to water edge where they were. Everybody was already in the water but they begun to get out as they saw me approach. 
"Hey Ivy " Toni said as she walked towards me picking up her towel to wrap over her shoulders.
"Toni" i said . "Look at you girl" i say admiring her in her snake print bathing suit.
" Thank you " she said with a smile. Fangs and Sweetpea began to walk over to us girls.
"Jones " Fangs said before trying to hug me.
"Dont hug me your soaking " i say laughing trying to push him away .
"Okay but hurry up and get your arse in the water " Fangs said before him and Toni began to walk back into the water.
"Doll " Sweetpea said . I looked at him . His wet black hair flopped down the small water droplets ran down his toned chest . I felt my cheeks turn red . I heard Sweetpea chuckle.
"Checking me out are we ?"
"In your dreams Pea in your dreams " i said with a smirk .
"You coming in ? " he said referring to the water .
"Yeah give me a minute to get changed " he nodded to me before heading back to the water. I pulled on the laces of my boots before slipping my feet out and then i removed the rest of my clothes and placed them in a pile. I walked towards the water . Everyone was messing around , Sweetpea briefly turnt his head and turnt back . Then he turnt back and watched me come towards them with his mouth open .
"Its Freezing " i said dipping my foot .
"Just get in " Fangs said. He quickly came up to me and grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.
"Fangs No !" I shouted . He carried on walking into the water and threw me in . I was drenched head to toe. I ran my fingers threw my wet hair.
"How Comes Jughead didnt come ?" Fangs asked me
"Probably at pops all that boy does is eat " i said before floating closer to Sweetpea. Fangs and Toni began splashing around with each other. Sweetpea lifted me so my legs were wrapped around him and my arms around his neck . My lips pressed against his when i pulled away i just smiled at him.
"What are you doing to me " he groaned.
"This" i said removing one of my hands from his neck and splashing water in his face. He gasped as the cold water hit his face.
"Your gonna get regret that" he said before dunking my body under the water making me gasp aswell . I threw my arms around attempting to grab onto Sweetpea . He stopped dunking me and i let go of him .
"I hate you " i said before floating over to Fangs and Toni. The four of us floated by each other just chatting for atleast an hour. I began to get out the water .
"Where you going ?" Toni asked . I ran up the water front and out of everyones view .
"What the hell is she doing ?" Fangs asked the other two simply shrugged their shoulders. I walked up to the tall rocks that stood feet above the water.
" shes gonna jump off " Sweetpea said watching her walk closer to the edge.
" she is one wild girl " Toni chuckled . My feet got closer to the edge before walking back slightly and i then ran and jumped off of the rock , my body fell quickly down to the water. I went under before coming back up .
" that was so fun !" I shouted to the others .
" you guys turn" i said .
"Im not too sure " Fangs hesitated.
"Come on man " he said before gently dragging Fangs with him . Me and Toni waited for them to get to the rock.
"How is things with Sweets ?"
" pretty good actually " i said scratching the back of my neck , my cheeks flushed red.
" look at you aww " she said hugging me.
"Ill admit something to you right now , i havent seen Sweetpea like this over  someone . Also i think this is the happiest i have ever seen his moody self " Toni admitted. My cheeks were getting redder by the minute. The boys both managed to get to the top of the rock . Sweetpea jumped first Fangs shortly followed. " youre right that was Fun " Fangs admitted. The four of us soon got out of the water and sat down to dry off slightly before changing back into clothes. Toni had to call Cheryl so she walked to her bike and sat on there with her phone to her ear. I sat down on Sweetpeas lap in my bikini i moved round to get " comfortable " i felt him wrap his arms over my waist . Fangs was busy rambling on about something.
" dont do that to me babygirl " he said in my ear . My hand went behind me and onto Sweetpeas lap i ran my hand over his swim shorts. He grabbed my hand.
" Fangs man me and Ivy got to go , Jughead text me "
" Alright i think i might go get some food " Fangs said getting changed . Me and Sweetpea got changed . We walked over the parked bikes and car.
"Guys i have to go see Cheryl " we all nodded before leaving the quarry. I parked my car at my trailer and then walked to Peas Trailer. I knocked on the trailer door it soon swung open he pulled me in and shut the door before pushing me up against it .
"You shouldnt have done that today" Sweetpea said his eyes filled with lust. Our lips reattached his hands slipped into mine before pinning them next to my head. His lips attacked my neck surely leaving marks . Soon enough he carried me to his bedroom and threw me onto his bed our clothes soon enough sprawled across the floor.

...
Me and Him both laid beside each other with the duvet covering our naked bodies our legs tangled while i ran my fingers along his arm. We was still catching our breath back. I threw the duvet off me and got up and bent slightly to grab my clothes which were on the floor. I felt Sweets hand slap my arse. I began to get dressed.
"Are you not staying ?"
"I cant i promised Fp i wouldnt be back too late " i said slipping my feet into my boots. Sweetpea slid his boxers back on.
" ill walk you back " he said about to grab his jeans off the floor. I took his jeans from his hands and put them in his drawers.
"Dont worry its a short walk " Sweetpea was still unsure and i could tell . I pushed him down on the bed and brought his lips to mine.
"Ill see you tommorow " i said . He left a kiss on my forehead. I left the trailer and walked back to mine i opened the door and went to Jugs bedroom i saw him sitting with snacks around him.  He turnt his head to look at me .
"hey Ivy how was detention ?"
"Actually wasnt too bad "
"What you watching ?" I asked looking at his laptop screen.
"Scream , you wanna Join?" He asked pulling back the covers.
"Yeah let me get my pyjamas on" i quickly went to my room and changed and came back . I got in beside Jug and began to watch the movie. He put the popcorn in my direction.
"Wow your actually sharing your food" i say genuinely shocked.
"Dont get too used to it alright " .

...
When Fp came home from his shift he looked into Ivys room first to see if she was home and her bed was empty. He rung her phone however he heard it go off in her bag in the living room so he hung up. He opened Jugheads bedroom door quietly and what he saw brought a smile to his face. Two of his children both asleep next to each other the film credits still rolling . He shut the laptop and took it along with snacks off the bed and shut the door behind him.