Part twentyseven

Today was the day of the big game. Ivy patted down her Vixen uniform and finished applying her red lipstick.
"Girl i love that colour!" Veronica said
"Here you go knock yourself out" she threw it to the girl who caught it with ease before running to the nearest mirror. Betty walked behind the girl placing her hands on her shoulders.
" you nervous?" Ivy asked her
"No" she lied "okay maybe a little" Ivy grabbed her hand and gathered with all the other Vixens.
"Girls lets show them what Riverdale is made of" Cheryl said before they headed towards the field. Everyone was sat in the bleachers including Sweetpea and Fangs. Music played signalling for the vixens to start their polished routine. Sweetpeas eyes followed Ivy as she danced to the music , watching her twist and twirl , her hair flicking ever so slightly. Their routine ended with everyone in the splits. After they all got up the bulldogs came running out , Ivy clapped as they came running through. Reggie came out he shot her a quick smile as he ran past her. She went and sat next to Sweetpea and Fangs in the bleachers. She looked at Sweetpea before taking his hand in hers.
"What about your brother?" He simply asked her
"You think Jughead Jones would be at a school football game , wow you really dont know him do you" she laughed. The game had begun.
"Woo" Fangs shouted
"Someone is a bit excited"
"Well you would be to if you had also placed a bet"
"You betted on a high school football game really Fangs" Sweetpea said. Holding his head in his spare hand. Ivy just looked at the excitable boy next to him and laughed. The game soon finished the bulldogs taking the win they needed to qualify. Everybody was too excitable and crowded. Ivy grabbed Sweetpeas hand dragging him away as they headed to pops.
The two sat opposite each other in the red shiny booth , food displayed in front of them.
"Its quite quiet considering we won"
"Chucks throwing a last minute party to celebrate"
"Why didnt you go ?"
"Because i would much rather be eating burgers then partying at chucks house "
"Fair enough , i could get used to this whole cheerleading get up" he said his eyes travelling down her vixen kit that seemed to fit her perfectly.
"So i dont look like a northsider"
"Well" he hesitated , her response was to throw a fry at him which he caught in his mouth . He had a huge smirk on his face. Ivy looked down at his faintly bruised knuckles. Sweetpea noticed her looking.
"Dont worry Doll i didnt need a visit from doctor Jones"
The bell sounded making Sweetpea turn his head to see a group of northsiders , It was Reggie Mantle , Josie Mccoy , Betty Cooper , Archie Andrews and Veronica Lodge. The group noticed Ivy , Betty and Veronica gave her a little smile however Archie looked at her with dissapointment . Reggie just stared at Ivy , he noticed this he was about to say something however he felt her sit next to him and kiss his lips he kissed her back gently . At this point Reggie had stopped staring , but Archie was sat with his mouth wide open in shock.
"Lets go " she said before shoving more fries in her mouth. The two got up from the booth and thanked pop on the way out. Sweetpea draped his long arm over her shoulder , they passed the northside table and left the diner.
"I thought i would get you out of there , otherwise it probably would of ended in a fight knowing you" she rolled her eyes
"Why was that Andrews kid so shocked ?" He imitated the look that was on Archies face. It made Ivy laugh . Her hand interwined into his as they began to just walk , heading to the southside . They got to Sweetpeas trailer and went inside he turnt around facing her  he let go of her hand , their lips crashed together Sweetpea grabbed her thighs lifting her with ease . She wrapped her legs around his waist. Her back was pressed against the door , she ran her hands through his hair. He went to walk to the bedroom .
"Put me down" she mumbled against his lips , he let her down and scratched the back of his neck. "Come on" she dragged him by his hand to the sofa. He sat on the sofa as the girl got ontop of him reconnecting there lips once more , he had so much lipstick around his lips but he didnt care right now. His lips travelled down her jaw to her neck , kissing and gently biting her soft skin that would his mark on her. Her hands ran under his top feeling his toned stomach and chest. She pulled his top over his head. She gently kissed his lips before moving downwards kissing down his neck to his chest leaving a ruby red coloured pathway of marks from her lipstick. She kissed down his abs , his breathing got slightly heavier as she moved downwards . She was on her knees infront of him , oh the things he wanted to do to her right now. She began to unbuckle his belt. She slowly unzipped his jeans , revealing his boxers. Slowly her hand went into his boxers , it met with him . He grunted slightly , she was doing everything agonisely slow on purpose he was getting so frustrated. He couldnt cope any longer . He pushed her back slighlty , he hovered above her quickly attaching there lips again . He lifted off her vixen uniform leaving her in just in her underwear.
"Fuck you are so gorgeous" he whispered into her ear before nibbling on her lobe . She ran her hands down his back pushing him slightly closer to her , she felt his boner against her she smirked. Before they could carry on any further the sound of the door made them pull apart from each other something neither of them really wanted to do.
"Sweetpea" A deep voice shouted . She recognised the voice it was Fp.
"Shit" she said they quickly got up from the living room floor , guickly grabbing clothes . She picked up her vixen uniform before Sweetpea quickly but gently pushed her in the direction of the bathroom. She went in making sure to shut the door behind her. Sweetpea quickly sorted out his jeans that were round his ankles and pulled his tshirt back on . He rubbed the red lipstick off of his lips and quickly ran his hand through his hair before slightly opening the door. Fp opened the door further and walked in.
" we need you for a run " Fp said to the boy
"What right now?" He asked
"Yes get your jacket and lets go " he said before leaving the trailer and heading towards his truck , Sweetpea grabbed his jacket before quickly going into the bathroom .
"That was close " she said
"Tell me about it , you can stay here while i do the run if you want but i probably wont get home till late"
"Im just going to go home " she said before sorting out her hair that was slightly messed up .
"Okay , i have to go he hasnt got much patience"
"Tell me about it" she said copying his earlier response he quickly headed out to the truck she waited for it to leave the trailer park before she went out of the trailer and walked home.
"Son youve got a little something on your neck" Sweetpea looked in the side mirror , it was red lipstick . Her quickly rubbed it off making Fp chuckle , he was pretty sure he wouldnt be chuckling if he knew it was his daughters lipstick. He smirked to himself at that thought.