Part sixteen

She rolled onto her back , rubbing her eyes. She looked down to see her clothes from yesterday . She was hoping the serpents wouldnt talk about last night to her and she hoped they wouldnt tell Jug. She grabbed her phone that she found of the floor and looked to see a message from Issac.

Issac:
Have to leave in an hour so im on my way over.

She looked at the time , fuck she was two hours late for school . She jumped out of bed and began to get ready . She quickly showered and got changed she didnt have time to apply makeup she grabbed her bag before leaving the trailer to see Issac standing on the steps of it. "Just the girl i was looking for " he grinned. " im running quite late Issac" she said pacing to her car. She turnt to look at him.
"Its been good to see you Ivy , im sorry"
"Its been good to see you too , what you sorry for?"
"Bringing drugs i shouldnt have , i know you came here for a fresh start"
" look issac its fine okay , i was the one who took them it was my choice okay" he looked at her.
"Stop worrying and go kick arse at basketball "
"I always do " he said cockily . He pulled her car door open for her .
"Ill catch you later " he said , she saluted him before driving off . She arrived at riverdale high just before lunch was meant to begin so she decided to have a cigarette and go in once lunch had started. She was leant against her car cigarette in hand blowing the smoke into the air. Once she had finished and lunch had started she walked into the school and straight to the cafeteria to see the serpents sitting at a lunch table she walked towards them and sat at the table.
"So you did actually decide to show up" Jughead said .
"Have you never heard of being fashionably late" she responded. He left the table as he saw Betty as they walked out of the cafeteria to go to the blue and gold.
" have any of yous told him" she asked the trio.
"No we havent Ivy" Fogarty replied .
"Thats the way its staying , if you dont mind"
"Weve got your back " Toni smiles she nods in appericiation . 
After lunch she had an art class which is one of her favourites. Today she had to do a still life drawing she began to sketch with the shading pencil onto the paper. A paper ball gets thrown in her direction she looks up to see a grinning sweet pea. She ignores this and carries on sketching a second one gets thrown in her direction. She doesnt even look up from her paper this time . Soon enough the chair next to her gets pulled out and gets occupied by Sweet pea.
"Shouldnt you be doing your work?" She said handing him the paper balls back.
"I have , see" he unscrewed the ball to reveal nothing but his name at the bottom of the page.
"That really should be put in an art gallery or maybe even a museum " she sarcastically said.
" tell me about it" he shuffled in his seat.
"Ivy" he said making the brunette look up from her drawing.
"Yes "
"You know jingle jangle"
" yes Jughead has told me about it a few times why"
"Promise me you wont touch that stuff"
" what you think i would touch that shit?" She said .
"No im not saying you would but can you just promise me "
"Fine Pea i promise i wont go near it , is that better" he nodded while fiddling with dogtags round his neck . 
"Shouldnt you be going back to your seat" she said
"Im already in it doll" he replied fiddling with the screwed up pieces of paper. The class soon ended that meant the day was done well half of a day for Ivy. Everybody began to pack up their books and left. The teacher pulled Ivy aside and complimented her work before leaving the room. It was just her and Sweetpea , sweetpea watched her pack all the equipment away not helping her one bit. She grabbed the last type of pencils and went to take them to the cupboard but as she turnt to walk Sweetpea blocked her path looking at her. She looked back at him . His hands snaked round her waist pulling her a bit close towards him. She brushed some hair away from his face before her hands wrapped around his neck as they both leaned in , at first it was gentle but the kiss got deeper and their tounges battled with each other . She pulled away from him and gently pressed her lips against his again before walking away from him to put the pencils away.