Part Fourtyseven

I slowly opened my eyes looking at the hotel room ceiling . My eyes had huge bags underneath them , i wanted to leave Greenfield already it had too many bad memories . There was nothing here for me anymore apart from my sister . I got ready well as best as i could then headed to the hospital to say my final goodbyes to him . A nurse led me to the basement of the hospital which i assume was the morgue . I see a sheet over him that they pull back . It was weird he finally looked peaceful , he was finally away from the life he hated so much . He told me once that im pretty much the only thing that was keeping him going . I held his hand it was so cold .
"I love you so much Issac , you can finally be at peace now ." I held his hand close to my chest . He was someone who knew me better than i knew myself something i know about him is that he deserved a lot more than this. I slowly let go of his hand and placed his hand back in its previous position. I left the room as i headed up the stairs i noticed his mom .
"Ivy is that you ?"
"Miss Taylor" she had tears in her eyes as much as i hated this women , Issac was her son well you wouldnt have thought so but she was still needed someone because Mr Taylor was nowhere to be seen . I walked her and hugged her.
"Im sorry Miss Taylor"
"Im sorry Ivy , if i could turn the clocks back i would . I havent been a mom to him at all ."
"Just go say your Goodbyes Miss Taylor " i say before i left her and walked to my car and got in . I didnt even realise i done this but i drove to my old house , my car start out front . I knew Jens car wouldnt be there since she was at work . Before i could think about what to do i was already out of my car slamming the door shut . I walked up the porch and knocked on the door , the door soon opened it was my dad well he wasnt dad . I dont understand why he was here he left Jen .
"Ivy what are you doing here ? You cant be here "
" i need to see her " i pushed the door so i could get in .
"No Ivy"
" i need to at least for a minute please this is all im asking for and then ill be gone , i only came for Issac "
"A minute Ivy thats all you have "
"Where is she ?"
"Her bedroom" i ran up the stairs to her room and opened the door she was sat on her bed watching a film.
"Mia" Mia got off the bed and ran to me i wrapped my arms around her tightly.
"Youre back"
"Only for a minute you know im not aloud here "
"I want you to stay"
"You know i cant but are you okay ? Is mum and dad treating you okay?" I held her face.
"Yeah "
"I got told you have been doing well in gymnastics "
"Yeah ill show my trophies " she took my hand and lead me to her wardrobe she must have won a lot.
" look at you wont be long till you go professional . Im proud of you , you know that ." Dad soon came upstairs.
"Okay you need to go now " i wanted to argue and tell him no but not infront of Mia.
"Im going "
"Dad i dont want her to go " Mia said
" im sorry but she needs to right now " he said glaring at me .
"Mia its fine " i hugged again and kissed her head.
"Im only a phone call away always , love you Mia" i told her
"love you " i let go of her and headed downstairs. He followed me.
"You make sure you look after her and dont screw up like you did with me or how Mrs Taylor did with Issac . Because that girl has so much potiential . "
"Ivy"'
"Dont say anything right now " he handed me a picture frame it was a picture of me and Jen. I looked down at the picture the smiles in it werent real at all . I threw the picture frame on the floor i heard it smash before i walked out and drove away . I needed to get back home to my family .

I saw Riverdales sign get closer and once i got into Riverdale i noticed everybody was around most likely because it was a saturday . I drove through the northside i saw Reggies car parked on the side of the road he noticed my car and beeped his horn. I carried on driving to the southside i drove to the trailer park i drove past Toni , Fangs and Sweetpea . I got to the trailer it was empty so i locked the door behind and sat on the living room floor smoking one ciggarette after another . Hours went by as i finished the whole box of ciggarettes , i heard banging that came from the door.
"Jughead , Ivy . Whoevers home let me in i havent got a key" i sat just blocking out the sound. Fp rung Jughead.
"Hey dad "
"Hi are you back home already?"
"No why ?"
"No reason dont worry" Fp hung up and banged on the door once again.
"Ivy  " he carried on knocking. He called her phone multiple times. Before he saw Sweetpea and Fangs walking to the trailer.
"Boys do you know if Ivys home "
"We saw her car go past we was coming to see her " Fangs said.
"Well it might be your unlucky day cause she wont answer the door , Sweetpea can you try" he nodded before getting close to the door and knocking on it .
"Let me in " he said carrying on banging . He began to worry .
"I need to get in there " he said to Fp .
"Has something happened ?"
"She got a call and had to go to the hospital to see Issac"'
"Damn it " he said running his hands though his hair . "Sweetpea your thhe best shot we got at opening this door if you cant talk to her and open it your gonna have to kick it down"
"Leave it to me " he said so Fangs took a stressed Fp away .
"Come on Ivy let me in" he said knocking hard on the door.
"Go away " i said while i sat down on the sofa . He started to knock gently.
"Doll please let me in" he said quietly . I slowly stood up and walked towards the door i turnt the lock before opening it slightly and then returning to the sofa again . As Sweetpea walked in the clouds of smoke due to the lack of open windows made him cough a bit he waved some of the smoke before opening the kitchen window. He sat infront of me crouched so he could see my face.
"Hes dead Sweetpea hes gone " i said pulling my hair in frustration , Sweetpea pulled me into him so we were both of the floor . His phone rung it was Fp he ignored the call he couldnt take the call right now . I couldnt even cry now i didnt feel upset i felt angry that he was gone .
"He left me Pea " he stroked my hair and just listened to me .
"Why did this have to happen ? Why"
"Please Pea dont leave me okay , i cant lose anyone else " before he could say anything . Fp and Fangs walked in .
"Whats happened ?" I didnt even want to talk anymore. Sweetpea looked at me and then looked at Fp.
"Im going to take her to bed " Fp nodded . Sweetpea got me up and took me to my room before pulling back the duvet as i got in he threw it over me. He was about to leave before i finally said something barely a whisper.
He left and went into the living room.
"Fp shes in bed "
"Sweetpea what happened ?"
"Issac's dead " Fp shut his eyes before running his hand through his hair.
"I can stay with her if you want " Sweetpea said .
"That would be good" Fp said.
"Ill take you to the wyrm" Fangs said to Fp . Them two left the trailer . He went back into her bedroom and took off his clothes before laying down next to her wrapping his arm over her waist. Then she turnt round to face him . She rubbed her thumb on his cheek .
"I honestly love you Pea"
"I love you too Doll "