Sixty Nine

Crowds were pushing around me and everyone was shouting . I heard Dad whistle to calm down the angry crowd . I was at the wyrm and the serpents were riled up because of the ghoulies and by the sounds of it there was going to be a fight between the two .
"Lets give them hell " Fp said into his microphone which made everyone cheer and get ready for this fight .
"Be safe but make sure you kick some ass " i say to Fangs and Toni as they were getting a bag together. Fangs saluted me as a joke. I walked over to Sweetpea .
"Malachi wont know whats hit him " he snarled , i placed my hands on his cheeks .
"Look you show Malachi the wrath of an angry Sweetpea but just make sure you come back to in one piece baby " i say looking into his chocolate coloured eyes . I pecked his lips gently before he had to leave . I was just praying that all of them wouldnt come back in too much of a mess . I knew if i sat in the trailer just waiting i would drive myself insane so i invited Betty round .
"Hey B thanks for coming over " i say letting her in
"Honestly i needed this " she admits as she took a seat on the sofa
"Do you want a drink ?" I ask her
"Yeah soda thanks " i grabbed two sodas from the fridge and placed them on the table in front of us.
"I hope there all okay " Betty says cracking open the soda
"They should be i mean there serpents after all " i say in attempt to reassure us both really.
"Right anyways how you feeling ?"
"Im okay i still feel a bit sick in the mornings but at least im not throwing up , she warned me about mood swings but christ "
"Oh god really "
"I stormed off from Sweets the other day cause he took some of my fries " Betty just started laughing .
"Never thought id feel bad for Sweetpea " she added in "hows he coping with all this "
"Deep dowm he is absolutely terrifed but you know what hes like he wont show it "
"How is Fp gonna cope with a baby being around oh wait are you still gonna live here or "
"I havent even thought about it yet to be honest " i say
"I dont think Jug will be able to cope with the crying messing up his sleep "
"Trust me i know he would be so cranky " i laugh
"Right im starving " i say
"Chinese "
"Good idea B " we ordered our chinese food which soon got delievered . I began tucking into my rice as did Betty .
"Mom began to give me the whole safe sex chat "
"Was it as bad as im thinking " i say
"I had to stop her "
"Betts she probably doesnt want you to end up in this situation " i say pointing to my belly. "Hows Polly and the twins ?"
"There good , still unsure on the names "
"Juniper and Dagwood " i say trying not to laugh as did she but we ended up laughing out loud for a few minutes about it . Betty was about to say something but she was interupted by the door opening Fp and Jughead came in . Jughead had a bit of a bruised eye and busted lip from what i could tell and Fp's knuckles had blood across them . Me and Betty ran over to them and i hugged them both afterwards Betty tried to look at Jugheads face but he shrugged her off .
"Im fine Betty "
"Let me look "
"Im glad your both okay " i say . "How are the others ?"
"Fangs took quite a punch but Toni is cleaning him up "
"What about Sweets ?" I ask him
"He came out a lot better than Malachi " i grabbed my jacket and left the trailer and as quickly as i could walk to Sweetpeas trailer . The door was open so i went straight in. Sweetpea was just sat at the little table in the kitchen area he looked up at me his lip was cut and covered in blood . Blood ran across his now purple knuckles .
"Let me clean you up " i say grabbing the small first box that i needed .
"Youve got blood on your top take it off " i say so he pulls his tshirt off to reveal his heavenly defined abs however had a deep dark bruise forming near his ribs .
"Oh god Pea " i say looking at the bruise "you might have cracked a rib "
"Doll you worry too much look if you think im bad you should have seen Malachi " 
"Thats my boy " i say as i begin to clean up his lip making him wice as i cleaned it .
"Your lip is fucked "
"Yeah but my tounge isnt " he smirked
"Well isnt that good news " i couldnt help but admire him right now as he sat there shirtless and slightly messy i still needed to clean his bleeding knuckles . I lifted my leg over his and sat down onto his lap .
"Cleaning your knuckles can wait " i say quietly near his ear , instantly he brought our lips together in a battle with each others i could still taste a mixture of blood and the alcohol that i used to clean him up . I pulled away from him .
"Whats wrong ?" He asked me
"I dont want to hurt you anymore " i say worrying i was hurting his lip "so no kissing " i state . He lifted me off of him and began to walk me backwards towards the bedroom , my back was arched against the door as his arm rested above me .
"Not too sure i can do this no kissing rule "
"Well your gonna have to " i say before quickly opening the door and rushing into his bedroom to stop him from kissing me . We both got into his bedroom and i pushed his shoulders down to get him on the bed i threw my top off and onto the floor . Sweetpeas teeth instantly sunk into his bottom lip ,  i straddled his lap beforw pushing him down on the bed so he was on his back . He automatically tried to regain control of me .
" uh uh uh , we have to be careful of your ribs " i say flipping us over once more so i was on top of him . Soon enough both of our clothes were on his bedroom floor.

"I really should have cleaned your hands before this " i say looking at the sheets which now have blood patches on them and even i had blood on my arms . "Im just a bit too irrestiable "
"Shut up and get in the shower " i say before turning away from him . Once he got out the shower he came back to see Ivy sound asleep . As he got in the other side he sat and wondered what will happen when the baby comes will she still live at Fps and just stay here a few nights a week or what . The question raked away at his brain .