Sixty Seven

I groan as i sit down at the table for breakfast .
"Here she is , so positive " Jughead joked
"Dont start ive got to do an Art project today all day "
"You like art though "
"I know but i dont want to sit in an Art class all day " i say continuing to eat a slice of toast .
"Wheres dad ?" I ask
"Wyrm "
"At this time " i say looking at the time down on my phone .
"Yep so looks like your driving me to school " i just laughed at him
"Dont think so " i say
"Your telling me that you wont assist your poor brother and get him to school to further his intelligence "
"Shut the fuck up and get in the car " i laugh picking my bag up and following him out to my car .
"Buckle up " i say sorting out my seatbelt i pulled out the trailer park and carried on towards school.
"Do you reckon youll start to show soon ?" He asked me
"Probably at the minute i just look bloated but im wearing baggy stuff just in case "
"Yeah speaking of is that my flannel " i just laugh before parking up in the school car park.
"Walk me to art please " Jug just rolled my eyes but carried on walking me to the art block and towards my class .
"Thanks Jug "
"If you drive me to pops after school were even"
"No chance " i say before quickly going into my class and taking my seat . After a few minutes Sweetpea came trudging in and took a seat next to me .  
"Doll"
"You look tired " i say noticing the bags under his eyes
"Had to do a job late last night "
"How did it go ?"
"Yeah it went fine dont worry "
"Good to hear , Do you want to go the quarry tonight ?"
"Yeah sounds good doll " after he said this Mr Matthews came towards us both .
"Sweetpea do you know what your doing for your project ?"
"What do you reckon Mr Matthews " he says making him laugh and then turn his attention to me .
"Ivy you all sorted for your project ?"
"Yeah its all still life sketches "
"Okay excellent " he said before leaving us and going over to some other students in our class .
"You feeling alright this morning ?" Sweetpea asked me
"Yeah the sickness is going away i think " i say beginning to sketch the first part of my project . I had finished my project when lunch came around mainly because i cracked on with it while Sweetpea just sat on his phone . Thankfully today in the cafeteria there was fries so brought some of them along with a juice . I joined the serpents table and Sweetpea pulled me onto his lap his hand went and took a few of my fries , after a while when his hand went to my fries i got off of his lap. HORMONES
"You can have the fucking fries " i huff before storming off into the empty blue and gold . A little while after Sweetpea came into the room .
"Thought youd be in here "
"Not now Sweetpea "
"If you want more fries ill get you some " i just sat there looking at him .
"Im worried Sweetpea " He instantly got closer towards me .
"I know a baby is a lot Ivy but we can do this me and you "
"Im worried about what im going to tell our child "
"Baby what do you mean ?" He asked me
"What am i gonna tell our child when its daddy comes home with a busted lip cause he got in a fight with a ghoulie huh , What would i tell them !  Daddys not coming home tonight because he is busy helping carve someones tattoo out or watching girls go round a pole at the wyrm ! " i say angrily .
"I thought you understood the serpents " he spat
"Oh whatever get out my way " i shove past him and go to the car park and got into my car before driving home . I run myself a bath and finished a new chapter of the book i was currently reading . School was finished by the time i got redressed and read another chapter . I heard he door to the trailer knock so i quickly went to answer it thinking it was Jughead but when i opened the door it was Sweetpea . He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside .
"What are you doing ? Get off "
"Were going to the Quarry " he sat opening his truck door for me  . We arrived at the quarry and Sweetpea lead me to the back of the truck where there was a blanket .
"Go on get in " he said making me climb into the back of the truck he followed me afterwards . I instantly put the blanket over me since it was a bit chilly but not cold.
"Look Ivy , i know me being in the serpents is gonna be hard when we have the baby but i wouldnt let the serpents effect you or our child Ivy okay . Im shit scared about having a baby and i hate to admit it but im gonna try my best "
"Sweetpea your in the serpents and thats your life thats your family . It doesnt matter to me your in the serpents how can it my dad is the leader of them for christ sake . I just got worried for a minute thats all " i say before holding his cheek and moving his face closer to mine so our lips would meet .
"I love you , you know  " he said
"I love you too " i say pecking his lips once more
"Come on " i say taking Sweetpeas hand and leading him out of the truck . After we got out the truck i began to take off my jacket and shoes
"Doll what you doing ?"
"Were taking a dip for old times sake " i say before taking off my jeans . Sweetpea stripped down to his boxers and was about to go to the water .
"Hold on "
"What you wanna check me out some more " he joked
"These are coming off " i say touching the band of his boxers
"Alright but this works both ways "
"Of course baby " i say as walks to the water and slids off his boxers before going in .
"Hurry up " he shouts i walk closer to the water in just my bra and underwear , i took of my bra and slid off my underwear and joined him in the water.
"Its freezing " i squeal
"Yeah i can tell " he said looking down at my chest
"Oi eyes are up here " i say wrapping my arms round his neck .
"You are so gorgeous " he says his teeth biting down on his bottom lip . He lifted me up so my legs wrapped round him as he lifted me up i gently brushed his member . Before he said anything else he tipped me back so i went under the water a little bit .
"Stop " i laugh and then end up swallowing some water and nearly choking . Me and Sweetpea ended up laughing for 5 minutes straight. 
"Its not even funny i could have died " i say making him roll my eyes
"So dramatic " he says
The sun began to fade as me and him messed around in the water before eventually getting out , Sweetpea slid his boxers on . His eyes followed me as i put my underwear on , his eyes ran to my small stomach .
" your belly " he said making me look down
"Pea i literally look like this after weve had pops "
"Yeah but this isnt food " he said coming closer and placing his hand on my stomach . I put my hand on top of his .
After this we went and grabbed the rest of our clothes and got redressed however i threw my bra into the back of the truck as it was uncomfy .
"Really Ivy "
"What it was uncomfy " i laugh
"You staying over tonight " he asked me
"Yeah have i still got some of my stuff at yours or did i take it home "
"No youve got stuff at mine "
"Okay ill tell Fp " i say before slipping out my phone and messaging him to say im staying at Sweetpeas . Soon enough we pulled up at the trailer and went in . I freshened up in the bathroom before pulling off my jeans and getting into his bed . Sweetpea soon joined me the other side of his bed . My legs tangled with his as i laid my head down on his chest .