Part Fifty

I woke up a bit earlier than Sweetpea so i exited the trailer and sat on the steps and began to smoke. I looked at the sun beginning to rise as i flicked the ash onto the floor. Whatever side of this divided town you were on the sun was the same from both parts. I leaned my head on the trailer wall as i finished off the ciggarette. I stubbed it out before going back inside and getting in the shower . I shut my eyes as the hot water ran down my tense body , i heard the door open and soon enough i felt Sweetpeas strong arms around me . As soon as his arms wrapped around me my body relaxed.
"Are you sure you wanna go school today?" He said moving my long brown wet hair away from my shoulder so he could kiss it. I knodded letting the water run down my face.
"Okay ill take you on my bike " after a while in the shower i got out and wrapped a towel tightly around me and took the spare clothes out of my bag and got into them and tied my hair up , i didnt bother putting makeup on . Me and Sweetpea headed out and got onto his bike , he drove to school and parked amongst the other serpents. Everyone began chatting however i just walked away and went inside this didnt go unoticed by Toni . She asked the boys what was up with me they told her just to leave it . I headed to the blue and gold to hopefully find Jughead . I opened the door and Jughead and Betty were kissing.
"Sorry didnt see the sock on the door " Betty awkwardly laughed.
"Ive got to go find Kevin ill speak to you both later " she left .
"How was the lodge ?" I asked him
"Eventful to say the least . What about yours ? "
"I dont wanna talk about it" i said as i looked down at my feet.
"Are you alright Ivy ?"
"Im fine " Jughead walked over to me and hugged me as soon as his arms wrapped round me a few tears rolled down my cheeks i wiped them away.
"Ivy you can tell im your brother "
"Issac passed away "
"Oh my Ivy im so sorry " he wrapped his arms around me once again .
"Im okay , im okay" i say wiping my eyes and pulling away .
I breathed out.
"So why was this weekend eventful anyways ?"
" Archie and Veronica fell out then made up . Veronica kissed me . And then we got robbed "
"Woah what ? Did any of you get hurt ?"
"No were all fine , Hiram made a good desicion of putting secret alarms in Veronicas bedroom"
"Oh god , let me guess Andrews went after them "
"Of course this is Archie were talking about "
"And also hold on V kissed you "
"In Archies terms i levelled the playing field " he said mysteriously.
"Right " i say confused before leaving and heading to my first class which was Bio. In that class i sat next to Fangs and Toni on the back row. I sat down for a minutes and went on my phone.
Text Messages
Viva : only just heard , im so sorry Ivy x
I threw my phone back into my bag before looking up to see Toni and Fangs walking side by side to their seats. Fangs swung back on his chair , Toni was copying down the notes from the board. I layed my head on the desk . I felt Toni nudge me .
"Hm" i mumbled
"Whats up ?"
"Nothing "
"Come on i can tell somethings been up"
"Just drop it Toni" i snapped .
"Woah somebodys a little moody"
"I said Drop it " i said as i grabbed my bag and headed out of the classroom . I left the school and walked home since i didnt drive , i slipped my earphones in and walked through Riverdale.
The serpents headed to lunch .
"Topaz you seen Ivy ?" He asked casually as he and Fangs messed about. However as soon as he asked this Fangs stopped messing around.
"She went home bro " Fangs added
"Why?"
"She snapped at me then left " Toni moaned
"What did you say ?"
"I was just asking her whats up then she got annoyed and left "
"Right , Fangs im going to her trailer now "
"Okay ill come over after im done here "
"Seriously what is going on ?" Toni said frustrated.
Sweetpea hopped on his bike and headed over to the trailer . I was in the bath , quietly just thinking . Until i heard the door , Jug was at school and Fp was at the wrym. So i grabbed the thing closetest to me which was just my shampoo bottle . Not that , that would do much. I relaxed when i heard Sweetpea shout my name.
"In here" he poked his head round the door before coming in .
"Fangs and Toni said you left , what happened with Toni?"
"Nothing , i just got fed up"
"Fed up with what" he asked as he crouched down next to the bath
"Everyone asking me if im alright , whats up ? Are you okay? Im fine absolutely fine . I dont want people to treat me like a piece of fragile glass "
"Okay so you wanna go Wyrm tonight , you still owe me a game of pool"
"Im down for that "
"Cmon that water must be cold by now " he said dipping his hand into my bath water .
"Pass me the towel then " he stood up and grabbed the white fluffy towel and held it up as i stood it up he wrapped me in it holding me for a little longer and leaving a kiss on my head. I held the towel tightly against me as i went to my bedroom.
"I think i prefer you without the towel doll "
"I prefer you when your quiet " i quickly went into Fps bedroom and put on his shirt with my shorts before coming back into my bedroom to a Sweetpea. He was sat on the edge of my bed so i straddled his lap his lips soon met mine . He did the thing i hated when he would stop kissing me and just look at me .
"Your a sight for sore eyes , you know that " i could feel my cheeks heat up a little.
I ran my thumb along his serepnt ink that existed on his neck.
"Did this hurt ?" I say eyeing the ink
"Its a tattoo doll " he said sarcastically . "But not really "
He paused and raised an eyebrow at me .
"Why ?" He asked
"I want one" Sweetpea looked shocked .
"Just a tattoo Pea not a serpent one , well not yet anyway" i smirked , Sweetpea had a boyish grin on his face.
"Where will this tattoo be ?"
"Ill guess well both have to wait and find out "
I got up from him and went to walk away he slapped my arse making me laugh before i carried on and picked out my clothes for the wyrm tonight. I decided to wear my shorts along with some fishnet tights , a casual tshirt and boots. Just as we was about to leave we saw Fangs coming up the steps.
"Wyrm " i say making him turn on his heels and walk along side us to the wyrm.
"So will this new recruit be there tonight ?" I asked Fangs
"i dunno hopefully not "
"Trouble in paradise" Sweetpea joked making me slap him.
"Wait hold on i didnt think it was anything serious " i say looking at both him and Sweetpea
"Well neither did i " he added.
"Knew you shouldnt of gone there " Sweetpea said.
"She hasnt left me alone " Fangs admitted.
"You could ask her to join us for a game of pool " i joked.
"Drop it Ivy" he rolled his eyes.
"Besides ive seen the chemistry between you and Kevin " i said smirking he just rolled his eyes and walked up the steps to the bar. We all headed in , i went straight to the pool table. Sweetpea followed me . Fangs noticed the girl at the bar so quickly followed behind Sweetpea. Me and Pea set up a game and began to play , soon enough the girl had came over and was all over Fangs and they left together.
"Hes gonna regret that in the morning " Sweetpea says laughing slightly as he chalked the tip of the pool cue. We kept playing , as i took my next shot Sweetpea leant down over me and held onto the pool cue to help me pocket one of them . I laughed at his cliche move. As i pocketed the ball i looked round at him before he gently pressed his lips on mine , he pulled me by my waist so we were standing . I deepend the kiss as i brought my hands round his neck , his hands slowly went from my waist down to my bum . He grabbed it slightly as he bit down gently on my bottom lip.
"Boy i suggest you keep your hands to yourself " We both heard Fp say. We both pulled away and Sweetpeas hand went to his sides. Before anyone of us could say anything Fps arm was round Sweetpea and was taking him to the bar.
"Ill finish the game if you want " i heard Fangs say behind me
"Your back"
"Yeah i slipped out after she started to fall asleep"
"Wow she likes to mark her territory" i say looking at some prominent marks on his neck. I laughed a little. He rolled his eyes.
"Fangs get rid of her , if she will let you " i say as he took his shot . I turnt to see Fp and Sweetpea laughing with each other and having a drink.
"Have you spoke to Toni ?" He asked me
"No i dont know where she is either "
"I think she might be at Cheryls "  i nodded before taking another shot at the next ball. While waiting for Fangs to take his shot i pulled my phone out my pocket and messaged Kevin.
Text Message
Ivy : Keller , tommorow night me and you and a bottle of vodka with our names on it .
Kevin : Sounds good especially since my house will be empty because my dads at work most of the night.
Ivy : its a date .
Fangs pocketed the last ball .
"Why do i have to win when were not playing for money " he huffed
"Just your luck really " we headed over to the bar where Fp and Sweetpea were still chatting.
"Dad tommorow night im going to Kevins "
"Alright Kiddo , do you want a drink ?"
"No thanks im gonna head out i think " i looked at Sweetpea.
"Im staying but ill pick you up for school tommorow " i nodded before leaving a kiss on his lips. Then leaving a kiss on Fps cheek. Fangs hit Sweetpeas back.
"See ya Bro" Me and Fangs headed out of the wrym into the cool early night air.