Seventy Six

I woke up around noon the next day , the fire was compleatly out but i was still under the fur blanket . I turnt to find the space next to me empty . I wrapped the blanket around me and searched to find Sweetpea , i walked into the kitchen to see him looking in the fridge . I wrapped my arms over his shoulders .
"Morning " he said huskily .
"What do you want to do today ?" I ask
"That hot tub is looking pretty tempting "
"Okay i will get ready , we can go into town then come back to the hot tub " i say before going to get ready . Me and Sweetpea hopped into my car and drove into the little town which was near the cottages .
"I think we might need one of those " i say looking at a cheesecake in the bakery window . Sweetpea had soon gone inside and came back out with a box .
"Here you are madam " he said sarcastically while handing me the cheesecake . We went into a few other shops and brought a few things including a few baby things from a small baby store . We headed back to the cottage and got ready to take a dip in the hot tub . We waited until it got a bit darker , so i ate half the cheesecake while we waited .
"I swear if you eat all that cheesecake " he said coming over to me so i quickly shut the lid. He tried to get round me to have a look so i pushed him away .
"Let me have a look "
"No " i said as we struggled .
"Right thats it " he said before grabbing me and hositing me up .
"Put me down " i shout in fits of laughter . He leant down and opened the box to reveal a half eaten cheesecake .
"Youve got to be kidding me " he laughed .
"Enough about cheesecake , get in the hotub " i order so carried me outside and put me in the hotub before he got in . The hot water made me instantly relax as we just enjoyed each others company .
"Pea "
"Hm " he said looking at me
"Why did you join the serpents ?" He cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck.
"You dont have to tell me " i say
"My Dad and i didnt get on a few times we ended up in fights . I found the serpents began to spend more time with the serpents . Dad just got more angry with me , kicked me out . So i ended up joining the serpents full time , Dad moved out of riverdale "
"Have you not seen him since ?"
"No and i dont want to . The serpents are my family and so are you thats good enough for me " he said i could tell his wall was going back up . I grabbed his chin before pressing my lips on his which he responded with just as much hunger . We got out the hot tub and wandered inside , he backed me up against my bedroom door as he kissed roughly down my neck . He went to open the door .
"No wrong door " i say breathleslly
"What do you mean ?"
"End of the hallway " i say before we move down the hallway as he kissed me with desperate urge . We got to the end of the hallway and i pulled away from him making him groan .  I opend the door to reveal the master bedroom which had a four poster bed .
"Wow " Sweetpea said
"I hope your talking about me " i laugh before he pushes me on to the bed .
"Tonight im in control i hope you know that " he said into my ear before moving me onto all fours .