Part nineteen

"Ivy" Jug shouted making her open her eyes. He was standing above her bed. Shit . She looked to the other side of the bed. Sweetpea had alreadly left.
"You need to get up " he said slightly shaking her.
"Okay okay im getting up" she said holding her arms up. She got ready for school and hopped on the back of Jugs motorcycle. The two arrived at riverdale high however they parted ways he headed towards Betty and she headed towards Sweetpea and Fangs who were by their lockers.
"What time did you leave this morning?"
"I cant remember it was early but i thought i better leave before Jughead woke up "
"Sleepovers now i see " Fangs winked nudging Her.
"Fangs shut up" she punched him in the arm. He rubbed the patch where she had punched.
"Anyways when are the tryouts ?" Fangs asked her.
"In an hour" she said looking at the time on her phone.
"Youll look like a northsider in that cheer kit" Sweetpea spat as she began to walk over to the gym. She changed into the typical blue shorts with the white and yellow top. She walked into the gym.
"Ivy" Toni called her over towards her and Cheryl.
"You made it" Toni said smiling.
"Okay lets get to work" Cheryl ordered. A few girls auditoned before Ivy only one got accepted in to the Vixens. It was now Ivys turn she didnt prepare a routine like most of the girls did. The music began to play she just followed along to the music not thinking about what she was doing . Soon she lost her self compleatly in the music , she finished the dance just as the music stopped. Her breathing was heavy. Cheryls smile got wider as she walked over to the brunette. She passed her a vixen uniform.
"Welcome to the vixens , just dont outshine moi and you will be fine" Ivy nodded before walking back into the hallway. She went to the common room where Sweetpea was sitting on the sofa waiting for her.
"Shouldnt you be in class"
"Shouldnt you be going to class" he replied as she walked over to the vending machine.
"I know i hated on the cheerleading outfit before but i could get used to you in them shorts" she grabbed the drink that fell from the vending machine.
"Yeah the bulldogs will probably like them too" she said to irratate him.
He pulled the waistband of her shorts and pulled her onto him so she was sitting on his lap . His hand met her thigh.
"They better not , youre my girl no one elses" he whispered in her ear . The little hairs on the back of her neck stood up . Him calling her his girl made her ever so slightly nervous . The door to the common room opened revealing Kevin. Ivy quickly moved so she was sitting next to the serpent.
"Oh sorry i didnt know anyone was in here" he smiled at Ivy.
"No its fine Kev " she said flustered. He walked over to the table towards the back of the common room. Sweetpeas phone buzzed. He looked at it before saying " ive got to go , ill see you later" . She looked to Kevin before going towards him and pulling out a chair next to him.
"I dont think i want to know what you two were getting up to"
"Kevin , were in school"
"Somehow Ivy i dont think that would stop you two" he laughed. He noticed she looked a bit uncomfortable.
"Ivy whats up"
"Well he said something Kev"
"What did he say?"
"He said im his girl and no one elses "
"Who knew the serpent had a soft side to him , i dont get whats wrong Ivy"
"When he said this i just felt kind of scared "
"Ivy Jones does not get scared by boys , maybe its because of Luke. I think youre scared of what happened with Luke happening again hence why since Luke you havent found anything serious but maybe now is your chance to finally move on from all of that"
Ivy knew he was right she was scared about getting hurt again.