Part twenty one

She sat at the table eating her cereal , Jughead had already left so she had the opportuinity to speak to Fp by herself. Fp walked out from his bedroom rubbing his eyes. He said opposite the girl. She went to speak but he stopped her.
"I think i may have overreacted " he said admitting defeat. She didnt say anything as she carried on eating her cereal. " youre my little girl Ivy you always have been so i think thats why i freaked out but kiddo there was no need for that language towards me "
"I know I shouldnt have said that" she admitted .
"Anyway who was it ?" She stared at him in response not saying a word .
"Okay fine but if he starts not treating you right let me know" she rolled her eyes. She got into her car to go to school but she made a few turns to get to sweetwater river. She parked up her phone buzzed.

Sweetpea:
Let me guess youre at sweetwater river
Ivy:
Wanna join

Not long after she sent the text she heard a motorcycle in the distance. Soon the tall serpent jumped over he passenger side door and landed in the seat next to her.
"You need to learn how to use a car door"
"You need to learn how to attend school" she scoffed.
"Hmm who joined me in skipping school"
"Well its only fair doll , if you get to skip so do i "
"By the way Fp freaked about this " she said pointing to her neck.
"What , did you tell him it was from me ?" He said .
"Are you scared ? Who knew sweetpea could get scared " she joked. He glared at her.
"Dont worry i didnt tell him , you can calm down" she patted his chest. He hopped out of the car .
"Sweetpea where are you going ?"
"Come on" he instructed so she got out of the car and followed behind him . They ended up at the shore of the river. She watched as he slipped off his jacket and he began to take off the rest of his clothes.
"Sweets what are you doing?" She panicked.
He didnt respond and finished taking his clothes off so he was down to his boxers and his dog tags . She watched in him walk into the water.
"You coming in or what?" She looked at him standing in the water , his toned chest still visible as the rest of him was submerged under the water. She began to remove her clothes letting them drop to the floor. She was in her bra and undewear , Sweetpea couldnt take his eyes off her bronzed body she was gorgeous he admired every little detail . He licked his bottom lip. She went into the water and went to Sweetpea. Sweetpea looked down at her as she played with the dog tags that hung from around his neck. He lifted her chin up and pressed his lips against hers , her hands snaked round his neck as his hands wrapped around her waist pulling her closer towards him. When they pulled away she brought her hand to caress his cheek looking at him and how handsome he actually was . She leant in once more there lips met again. Something in her head clicked she was in too deep , she questioned what she was doing . She pulled herself away from him . She went to turn away his hand stayed on her waist that attempted to pull her back. She grabbed his hand and put it down so it was no longer on her waist she began to walk out the river. He followed her. She could hear him behind her.
"Stop following me "
"Well dont walk away from me like that " she grabbed her clothes and quickly put them on.
"Dont tell me what to do" she threw her shoes in the car. Anger was building in both of them.
"Of course because Ivy Jones doesnt listen to anyone" he began to say with a louder voice. No matter how angry he got he wanted her to stay . He tried to hold her to stop her from getting in that car.
"Leave me alone" she said , sweetpea didnt respond in anyway. He carried on trying to hold her.
"I said leave me alone !" She shouted throwing her body around , she managed to get out of his grip she got in and slammed the car door shut before driving . Sweetpea ran his hand through his hair his jaw was clenched . She drove down the road to the trailer Jughead wouldnt be home as school hadnt finished yet. She swung the door open Fp was sat on the sofa.
"Ivy" she stormed past him and went into her bedroom slamming the door behind her . She sat against it with her head in her hands. Fp stood outside and kept knocking.
"Just leave me alone " she whimpered
He sat down his back against the door , almost copying Ivys position. He knew to leave her so he stayed with his head against the door. She scanned her phone to see a few texts from Jug and texts and calls from Sweetpea , she threw her phone away from her . It landed on the floor by her bed.