Part Fiftyone

School was well ... School . Me ans Kevin headed out of the doors with each since we were going to his house. We walked down the steps and to the entrance of the school as we turnt at the entrance of the school . I notice some blond hair that i could recognise from anywhere . Avril.
"Fuck sake " i mutter , Kevin looked down at me confused.
"Oh hey Ivy" the blond said . I rolled my eyes and just walked on until she stopped in front of me .
"Ignoring people is rude , did your parents not teach you that?"
"Get out of my way Avril"
"Why i just wanted a nice chat , i count you as a friend after all "
"Well i dont become friends with people like you so run along "'i say gesturing for her to go.
"Oh hunny , Sweetpea definately didnt run along " i began laughing
"i wonder what it must be like to be so desperate that you try and ruin other peoples relationships , just for yourself . I wonder what thats like but then again im not a bimbo bitch so i wouldnt know"
"Oh please Sweetpea would run back to me if he had the chance "
"Well lets just hope he doesnt , he wouldnt wanna catch anything would he "  her face was an absolute picture as i said this. I went to move her out my way but she grabbed my wrist.
"Dont touch me " i say getting more annoyed by the minute.
I pulled my arm out from her grasp and went to walk but she grabbed me once more.
" i said dont fucking touch me " i say before my fist collided with her nose making it bleed . Both her and her brunette friend looked shocked , the brunette friend pulled her away from me . Both of them were still looking at me so i waved at them just to be extra petty. Kevins eyes were wide as he processed what just happened.
"Cmon lets go " i say before carrying on walking.
"What the hell just happened ?"
"Avril happened "
"Take it you dont like her very much"
"What are you going on about , i think shes great " i say sarcastically before laughing. Once we got to the Keller residence , Kevin was right Sheriff Kellers patrol car was no where in sight. He let us in the house as he flopped down on the sofa , i went into the kitchen and grabbed two glasses.
"Kevin you got coke ?" I asked
"Fridge " he replied. I swung open the fridge door and grabbed the large bottle of coke to mix with the vodka . I went into the snack cupboard and grabbed a snack for myself as well . I knew Kevins house like the back of my hand from previous visits . Some people would think it was stupid drinking when we have school the next day however i think we both needed it. I walked back into the living room placing the glasses in front of us on the coffee table . I pulled the bottle of vodka out my bag and began pouring it into the glasses.
"Okay Ivy calm down , i dont want to be too hungover " he said making me stop pouring the alcohol and add a tiny bit of coke to each. We cheersed before taking a sip . Kevins face screwed up.
"oh god , i need more coke " he said filling it up with more coke.
"So Kev ill be straight up , it wasnt just me who saw that chemistry between you and Fangs"
"Hes a good looking guy but could i see myself dating someone called Fangs " he looked up a little.
"I like it , i think its orginal "
"Plus i kind of am still trying to understand Everything "
"Moose , spill now " i ordered
"Bascially him and midge are obviously together however they keep inviting me to hang out with them"
"Thats slightly weird , does she know about you two?"
"I dont know "
"Something tells me she doesnt and that Moose wants you around"
"Dont tell me that , thats even more confusing " he says holding his head in his hand.
"Just have a drink" i advise . He downs the rest of it , making me grin.
"Make me another "
"Okay" i say laughing slightly before making him another.
Soon enough nearly that whole bottle was finished , me and Kevin were layed on his couch in a giggling fit as we discussed the details of each others sex lifes. My head was spinning slightly due to the fact of how strong the drinks were.
"Shall i down this ?" He asked me picking up the bottle laughing
"Yeah go on then " he began to down the bottle i clapped . Midway as he was chugging the remainders of the bottle , the front door opened and Sheriff Keller walked through his face dropped at the sight of Kevin. In this situation you become sober.
"Kevin " he said loudly making Kevin put the bottle down and turn to his father. Shit he knew he was in trouble .
"What is going on here ?" He asked as he walked into the living room he looked at the bottle on the table .
"We was just having fun dad , lighten up a bit " i knew Kevin was making it worse for himself
"You have school tommorow , its midnight and your wasted " i didnt even realise that was the time , we had both lost track of time . Kevin stood up .
"for once can you just accept i want to have some fun , you still dont even accept me and boys . Its always Sheriff Keller ever since Moms been gone i dont know what youve become " he admits . Mr Keller looked unbelievbly angry at his Sons outburst but he knew he was right. Before he could respond Kevin ran to the bathroom about to throw up. Mr Keller sighed.
"Ivy get in my car ill take you home"
"Dont worry i can get myself home sir " i said
"No get in the car Ivy" i listened and grabbed my stuff before heading outside to his car and getting in . As we were driving .
"Mr Keller im sorry , i dont know how it got that bad . Dont be too hard on Kevin it was my fault i needed a bit of fun because of what happened recently ." He quickly looked at me curiously before returning his eyes to the road.
"My best friend from Greenfield passed away"
"Sorry to hear that Ivy"
"I know thats no excuse for this . Also im not a parent but can i tell you something Mr Keller , from what i heard in there your pushing Kevin away and trust me you dont want to do that because you both push away and then you end up either hating each other or complete strangers . Either way it hurts just please dont let that happen ive witnessed two times and i dont want to witness it again " i say looking at him . He knew i was right. He simply nodded.
"Thanks for the ride home sir "
I got out of the patrol car and went into the trailer .
"What time do you call this ?" Fp asked me as he sat infront of the tv
"Sorry we lost track of time "
"Its almost one in the morning Ivy and you have school to go to tommrow"
"Like i said we lost track of time "
"Did Tom drop you home ? Or did a cop bring you home ?"
"Wow "
"What do you want me to expect Ivy you come home at one in the morning in a cop car"
"Yeah in Mr Kellers cop car " Fp just looked at me dissapprovingly. So i just went to my room slamming the door behind me.